Green Day

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Does anybody here listen to Green Day? I absolutely love their music. My favorite song by them is Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams. (Yes, they are one song, despite popular belief...)

Stooben Rooben said:
Does anybody here listen to Green Day? I absolutely love their music. My favorite song by them is Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams. (Yes, they are one song, despite popular belief...)
Never heard of it...

Until NOW.

Free Loader said:
I've a heard a few of their songs and their pretty cool guys but I wouldn't call myself a fan.
What songs have you heard?

[quote author=Lario]
Never heard of it...

Until NOW.
[/quote]
Wow, really? :eek:

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
I've a heard a few of their songs and their pretty cool guys but I wouldn't call myself a fan.
What songs have you heard?

[quote author=Lario]
Never heard of it...

Until NOW.
Wow, really? :eek:

Uuuuuh... Basket Case, American Idiot, Boulevard of Broken Dreams... That's about it I think. :|
Oh, and Wake me up when September ends
[/quote]
With the exception of Basket Case, those are all off of American Idiot. I'd suggest listening to "(I Hope You've Had) The Time of Your Life", "Warning", or "Brain Stew". ;)

Don't wanna be an American Idiot! ;D Green day owns. I'm surprised DP hasn't found out about this topic

Storm Yoshi said:
Don't wanna be an American Idiot! ;D Green day owns. I'm surprised DP hasn't found out about this topic
Srsly; but, DP's mainly active on the Userpedia forums. :(

Stooben Rooben said:

LIE, they have different plots that fit into Jesus of Suburbia/St.Jimmy's story.

However, they do come one after another.

This band is awesome. I've heard quite some of their songs; but I'd have to say that either Boulevard of Broken Dreams or (I Hope You've Had) The Time of Your Life

Back