Pizza

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Discuss here your favorite type of pizza, favorite toppings, brand, company, etc.

I like Papa Murphy's Italian Special. It's got the best sun-dried tomatoes evar. :)

my favourite kind of pizza is American with cheese inside it. With mushrooms and pepperoni on the top. from Pizza Hut.

Smiddle said:
Mexicana. Ya know, spicy ground meat, spicy sauces, spicy peppers, spicy... spices, and stuff.
Sounds spicy. :P

In New York City, there's a famous place called John's Pizzareia. Pizza there is so filled with win that you might as well nuke all other pizza places.

Everyone knows New York Pizza is the best. But NJ pizza is also great, as is Chicago and basically all over the East Coast. But California is the worst. Wherever Italians are to make the pizza is the best

Snowstalker said:
In New York City, there's a famous place called John's Pizzareia. Pizza there is so filled with win that you might as well nuke all other pizza places.
Lol, that sounds nice. :D

Kool_Koopa said:
Pizza from Luigi's Italian Restaurant with the spiciest topping ever.
I once ate a pizza called the "Volcano Pizza". It had tobasco sauce, habanero peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, chili peppers, spicy sausage, spicy pepperoni, pepper jack cheese, and their special "atomic tomato sauce". I got an ulcer from it. :(

Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I once ate a pizza called the "Volcano Pizza". It had tobasco sauce, habanero peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, chili peppers, spicy sausage, spicy pepperoni, pepper jack cheese, and their special "atomic tomato sauce". I got an ulcer from it. :(

Cool.

*searches dictionary for "ulcer"*

That sucks. :(

I've tried all sorts of pizzas and I like the one with fancy name like 'Coast of North America' though it has nothing to do with it.

Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:

Cool.

Seriously. :(

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:

Cool.

Y

Kool_Koopa said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:

Cool.

Y
Why? Because ulcers hurt like heck, that's why. :(

I like pizzas without cheese with salami or tuna. Mmmmmmh.

And I like quntiple dash I mean cheese on my pizza. bTW there's this joke about Mario Kart Double Dash. If you had ever done coordinates and reflexing or rotating them, you'll get THE JOKE.
THE JOKE
how do you write Mario Kart double dash quickly?
MK''
Do you get it? no, you don't? never mind.

isyou said:
I would want bob the builder as the main villain, and the party members all of the charecters in the tv show in Whinne The Pooh
:lol:

OT: pepperoni and sausage.

Stooben Rooben said:
I have to agree. WHY DUN U LIEK CHEEZ? D:

Uh... maybe because cheese pizza is like a heart attack on a plate?

Though I like pepperoni with cheese :D

Back