The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

there seems to be a ton of information out there and i'd prefer not knowing 4 hours of gameplay so i think im just not going to go out of my way to find info

from what i hear, it sounds ambitious, but i don't know if nintendo can pull it off

Nabber said:
there seems to be a ton of information out there and i'd prefer not knowing 4 hours of gameplay so i think im just not going to go out of my way to find info

from what i hear, it sounds ambitious, but i don't know if nintendo can pull it off
I watched it all and I have approximately one hundred questions I'm asking and want to know the answers to.

GalacticPetey said:
The area they showed amounts to about 2% of the game apparently so it's not like much is being spoiled.
i don't really care about percentage, though. if 4 hours were played, that's four hours of gameplay that's not really going to be very interesting to me

i guess maybe if they're just random areas that aren't necessarily from the beginning of the game i might consider watching, but i'll be able to survive without watching

Nabber said:
GalacticPetey said:
The area they showed amounts to about 2% of the game apparently so it's not like much is being spoiled.
i don't really care about percentage, though. if 4 hours were played, that's four hours of gameplay that's not really going to be very interesting to me

i guess maybe if they're just random areas that aren't necessarily from the beginning of the game i might consider watching, but i'll be able to survive without watching

Yeah; you'll be fine if you don't watch.

Just know that there was a lot of repeat. Each area had like 6 different times it was ran through, so it's a bit redundant.

Also, since it hasn't been noted here, the demos have characters and stuff removed, just so that they don't give away much of the plot right now.

anyone who needs a recap i found this
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233823
very helpful

Su6r3ktseW6FG.gif

Yo

What's the context of this? That's Wolf Link

E: Nvm, he appears if you scan the Wolf Link Amiibo. Nice

well at least it settles things for both crowds.

although i hope this means they dont half ass the story like other open world games do.

When I saw that trailer, I instantly brightened up. It looks so good and the music gave me chills right away! I think I will make this my first Legend of Zelda game and hold of on others.

Speaking as someone who hasn't really cared much about Zelda since Wind Waker, this actually has my interest. I am perfectly happy to see it actually deviate from the overdone formula of the other games.

I haven't seen any of the video footage yet due to being out of town, but I heard Koroks were shown in this game and if so, that instantly makes it great. Any Wind Waker representation is good representation. incoming freakworld

OK, the graphics in this game are Xbox One/PS4 quality.

Zuko said:
Midna said:
Zuko said:
OK, the graphics in this game are Xbox One/PS4 quality.
noooooot really
Well, they sure come close.

honestly id say better, for style. Alot of ps4/xbox one games use that really realistic style thats been going on for ages which im just burnt out on, so i give this game massive plus's for the fact that its graphical style is really appealing to me. That's just me though, so take that as you will.

Back