Mario: Power-Up

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
The story of this game revolves mostly 75% around Mario, while also revolving a little around Rosalina 25%.

Story: Mario is a Star Child. One of the 2 profit children of the Mushroom Kingdom( the other is Luigi, but he's not really a big part of the game). Mario has been observed by Rosalina for quite some time now so she decides to show him his true power as a star child. Mario unlocks the ability to use any of his powers gained from power ups at will (Fun Fact I e-mailed and mailed this idea to nintendo. It was rejected but hey I got a letter from Nintendo). Kamek is spying and tells Bowser who throws a fit of rage at first. But then decides to up the anti. He calls in all his soldiers and allies to defeat Mario once and for all. This is where this time Rosalina is also captured, along with Peach and Mario must save them.

Gameplay: By unlocking Power Ups throughout the game you will gain the ability to use it at anytime except for when you only have 1 bar of health left. Power Ups: *Every Power Up in the padt plus some new ones such as Marioshi which gives Mario Yoshi abilities. Pow block which allows Mario to unleash and absorb shockwaves. Bullet Bro allows bullet bill control unless they are being shot at you and FLUDD would be self explanitory ofcourse.

Rosalina Mini Game: Rosalina while captured tells Peach her full story which you are allowed to play through. You unlock a part after every boss.

*More coming soon*

This sounds cool, but honestly, in my opinion, this is getting to the point where you should have all your fanfictions in one thread.

Back