Am I the only one who lives in mushroom Kingdom?

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
I live in Mushroom Kingdom. I eat mushrooms. i talk to mushrooms. my obsession with mario started because of Mushrooms. Is'nt that weird?

My comet observatory crushes your infantile dreams of actually being the the mushroom Kingdom.

which of us? :/ I just responded for the lulz

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
Your now officially RudnickiMarioX06.
Or maybe someone who believed in his theories.

maybe he cloned himself to further annoy us within this forum?

Kool_Koopa said:
I AM NOT RUDNICKI!!BTW how do you pronounce his name?

Needs moar exclamation points for it to be Rudnicki

Lario said:
How to say Rudnicki: Rud-nick-e

Does that "Rud" sound like "rude" or does it rhyme with "thud"? I believe it's the latter.

Hermie3 said:
Lario said:
How to say Rudnicki: Rud-nick-e

Does that "Rud" sound like "rude" or does it rhyme with "thud"? I believe it's the latter.
He's pronounced Rudnicki-WarioWafter-Moto-DK Jones-Mustachio-Hermie.

it sound like a polish surname. I speak with lots of languages, because my uncle wants to hear some nintendo news from all over the world. that's why i don't have much time for the forum. i'll be going to Tunisia in few weeks.

Kool_Koopa said:
it sound like a polish surname. I speak with lots of languages, because my uncle wants to hear some nintendo news from all over the world. that's why i don't have much time for the forum. i'll be going to Tunisia in few weeks.
Michael Rudnicki "MarioX06" is self-proclaimed Polish-Italian-Mushroomian.

It should be Rude-nick-ey.

Because he's rude and has a lotsa nicks, ey?

By the way, I live in a land made out of milk and honey, and I ride my pet bunny slippers to school where we can eat as much candyfloss as we want while we're all happy together!!!!!

PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't be racist.

Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't be racist.
I'm not racist. :(

PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't be racist.

Maybe she meant that "Mushroomian" is a racial slur. -.-

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't be racist.

Yeah, but KK's all in this "fantasy land".

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Please don't be racist.

Yeah, but KK's all in this "fantasy land".
Wow, I got new nickname! Thank you lario! It's my best birthday present ever! hang on, it's not my birthday yet. In school I get called Mario, Koopa Kween and Princess peach.

Back