Mario FanGame: Mario RPG 2: Triumvirate of Evil

FoxWolf64

Fear is the path to the dark side.
Hi, I like designing fan games in my spare time. Here's one of them that's supposed to be a sequel of Super Mario RPG.

Super Mario RPG 2: Triumvirate of Evil

3 overlords from a distant galaxy arrive at Bowser's Castle and take it over for their own base of operations. The castle floats to a distant kingdom on an island. Mario and Peach arrive on hearing the news, thinking that Bowser is responsible. Upon meeting a local, Tim, they set out to defeat who they think is Bowser. They eventually come across Bowser attacking 2 of his own henchmen after they attack a hiker in Green Plain, who tells them that his army was controlled and his castle was taken over. He joins the group, and they go through mountains, a dark forest, a group of separate islands, a volcano, and more.

When they arrive at the floating castle, they battle each of the overlords one by one: a lion, a knight, and a phantom. However, Mario and co. soon realize that they were making way for something far, far worse. They turned out to be the minions of a powerful emperor from their own galaxy. The last overlord, assuming that his job is done, goes back to his galaxy and informs the emperor. However, Mario and co. followed him there, and, after a fierce battle, defeat him.

So, what do you think? Any improvements I could make?

This sounds really cool, actually.

If it was made into a game, I'd play it.

Pyro said:
is this actually being worked on?

I'll probably turn it into a Flash game. I'm trying to get the area layouts and enemies thought out currently.

Back