Ever done a rewrite?

We could take on a big article that needs lots of help, like Mario or Donkey Kong, perhaps.

Stumpers said:
We could take on a big article that needs lots of help, like Mario or Donkey Kong, perhaps.
I'd probably be better at Mario, because I haven't played many DK games. :(

I'd be better with Mario, too, and it's way more important to the Wiki (comparing page views anyway). :D Lucky for us, huh? Also, there's the matter of the Donkey Kong Country cartoons, which I've only seen a few of, as compared to the Mario cartoons, most of which have in-depth synopsis-es for us to read already on the Wiki. W00t!

Like Paper Mario rewrote alot of that

Stumpers said:
I'd be better with Mario, too, and it's way more important to the Wiki (comparing page views anyway). :D Lucky for us, huh? Also, there's the matter of the Donkey Kong Country cartoons, which I've only seen a few of, as compared to the Mario cartoons, most of which have in-depth synopsis-es for us to read already on the Wiki. W00t!
Cool. I can't wait. ;D

Did I already mention this? Anyway, there might be some proposals about article formatting coming down the line in the near future. We should probably wait until after that passes (and after I have more time!!) to start work.

Stumpers said:
Did I already mention this? Anyway, there might be some proposals about article formatting coming down the line in the near future. We should probably wait until after that passes (and after I have more time!!) to start work.
Okay. I can be patient. ;)

Heh heh heh.

Ah, rewrites. One of the most difficult fields to do, to some people likewise. I have indeed made a few rewrites, even my own articles! XD One moment... ;o

Mario Party-e: My god, one of the earliest articles I ever rewrote. I actually had the game cards, the board, even the whole manual itself! Be warned, this is an early rewrite, the feeling as of today is somewhat off the side. ;o

Catchy Tunes, Treadmill Grill, and Desert Dash are one of the later articles that I rewrote, XP Two of them are written entirely by me, but in a bad format. XP That was in my early days. Lucky me, I even rewrote my own articles. Per SoS who wanted me to rewrite the articles with the letters “y-o-...U”.Today, I'm trying to continue rewriting those precious gems called mini-games, for the Mario Party trilogy! I think I may have to write... a Mario Party mini-game writing guideline. :eek: The clues are already in the articles I'd rewritten anyway. :3

Other articles I did were fixed by minor changes, or major changes. Hence the entries, see my contributions for details. XP

Re: Heh heh heh.

RAP said:
Ah, rewrites. One of the most difficult fields to do, to some people likewise. I have indeed made a few rewrites, even my own articles! XD One moment... ;o

Mario Party-e: My god, one of the earliest articles I ever rewrote. I actually had the game cards, the board, even the whole manual itself! Be warned, this is an early rewrite, the feeling as of today is somewhat off the side. ;o

Catchy Tunes, Treadmill Grill, and Desert Dash are one of the later articles that I rewrote, XP Two of them are written entirely by me, but in a bad format. XP That was in my early days. Lucky me, I even rewrote my own articles. Per SoS who wanted me to rewrite the articles with the letters “y-o-...U”.Today, I'm trying to continue rewriting those precious gems called mini-games, for the Mario Party trilogy! I think I may have to write... a Mario Party mini-game writing guideline. :eek: The clues are already in the articles I'd rewritten anyway. :3

Other articles I did were fixed by minor changes, or major changes. Hence the entries, see my contributions for details. XP
You have done quite a few good rewrites. Kudos.

RAWR!!

Why thank you. ;o Anyway, I should really do something for the wiki at a moment. But Alex is going to use the computer for right now. :< Kudos my being. ;0

ShyGuy27 said:
Kudos to excessively changing this topic's name.
I was wondering how the hell that happened. ???

Lario said:
Even though this is not the right topic...

DAMN KEYBOARD.

No rewrites 2day 4 me.
Sad face. :(

Now I remember that I rewrote some SSB-related article a long time ago, which I shouldn't have done considering my bad grammar.

Smiddle said:
Now I remember that I rewrote some SSB-related article a long time ago, which I shouldn't have done considering my bad grammar.
*looks for that arteekal*

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Along with me and CC.

...But, after looking at the article's history, I see you did quite a few more edits after I went on hiatus.
...and before I went on hiatus as well.

Well lessee umm....my most notable should be the Paper Mario chapters. They were probably the crappiest short sections of articles I've ever seen. Chapter 6 was 5 lines, now alot more ;)

I also did a minor rewrite of Peeper.

Storm Yoshi said:
Well lessee umm....my most notable should be the Paper Mario chapters. They were probably the crappiest short sections of articles I've ever seen. Chapter 6 was 5 lines, now alot more ;)

I saw your work on Paper Mario; it was pretty awesome.

Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

Storm Yoshi said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:

You're very welcome. ;)

I think I rewrote Super Smash Bros. pretty sure...

Back