the end of the world nentendo style

wiggler

Goomba
hy guys i am new here here so you probly wont know me.if you like or dislike my story plese tell me.

chapter1 the master plan

every body here said,bowser as he slammed his little hammer down.in the room were all kinds of nentendo villins.we are all here today because we all hate heros.have there ever been a bad ending bower said,.what we need to do is blow up every single world.we will vote bowser said. they all put straws and put them in a coffe cup.bowser drew a straw and it said

to be continued.......

wiggler said:
hy guys i am new here here so you probly wont know me.if you like or dislike my story plese tell me.

chapter1 the master plan

every body here said,bowser as he slammed his little hammer down.in the room were all kinds of nentendo villins.we are all here today because we all hate heros.have there ever been a bad ending bower said,.what we need to do is blow up every single world.we will vote bowser said. they all put straws and put them in a coffe cup.bowser drew a straw and it said

to be continued.......
TBH, I find you're story too simple yet somewhat confusing. Sorry.

villins

You make me sad as a fan fiction writer

wiggler said:

chapter1 the master plan

to be continued.......
I'll comment once this is translated to understandable English.

wiggler said:

Chapter 1: The Master Plan

"Everybody here?", said Bowser as he slammed his gavel down. In the room, there were all kinds of Nintendo villains. "We are all here today because we all hate heroes. Has there ever been a bad ending?", Bowser said. "What we need to do is blow up every single world. We will vote.", Bowser said. They all took out straws and put them in a coffe cup. Bowser drew a straw and it said...

To Be Continued.......

Translation complete.

Hey Abel, I suggest we blow up the Toy Time Galaxy first

So the villains want to destroy every place with something that lives? They'll end up dieing anyway...

Abel said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Hey Abel, I suggest we blow up the Toy Time Galaxy first

Um, OK. I didn't write that story.

I know, I'm just kidding around since this sad attempt at a fiction needed some humor.

Free Loader said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Free Loader said:
And than Uniju came, and directed the following statement at bowsah.
1220255208718an0.jpg
what game is better??? paper mario!!!
Um... Yes? I'm having trouble understanding what you just said, or at least... What the hell it has to do with anything here.

I'm agreeing with Free Loader, what the hell does it have to do with the current topic at hand? :/

~And then bowser, along with Smithy, tried to take out the awesomeness that is Uniju....~

Back