Things Considered Hard you easily Beaten

Lario

Seems so long ago.
To combat the vice versa Thread.

Anyway... *Thinks*

Final fights with Bowser are complete push-overs...

Lava Spire Daredevil Run.
1st safe file: Mario: 1 try
Luigi: about 7 tries
2nd safe file: Mario: 3 tries
Luigi: about 12-15 tries (the only time it was hard)

Seven Force from gunstar Heroes

although his eagle form is a pain no matter what difficulty you play on

Ephidel said:
Yeah, Seven Force was pretty easy, especially with Homing/Gattling and a friend.
Well, it's easier with a double homing gun.

Hit That Switch!! and The Impossible? Maze.

shadow queen from paper mario: the thousand-year door the first time was hard and Im can´t beat her and Im tried again this time it was pretty easy!!! man Im got lucky!!! :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kent C. Koopa, Bowser, and the Master (3rd form) from the original PM.

The Shadow Queen, I got only one Star Point despite the fact mt level was in the lowr thirties...

all cup tour, mirror mode, 150cc, MKDD. It was a nightmare (it took me an hour or so) but I've completed it... On my 101th try.

Kool_Koopa said:
all cup tour, mirror mode, 150cc, MKDD. It was a nightmare (it took me an hour or so) but I've completed it... On my 101th try.

It's you things you consider EASY

Lakitu bros said:
The Last Bower fight in Paper Mario.
The Bowser fight is easy with the right badges and Watt. I also had two Deluxe Feasts and a Maple Syrup, and 50 hp and 45 fp, I think.

EDIT: Actually, I think it was 40 fp.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Lakitu bros said:
The Bowser fight is easy with the right badges and Watt. I also had two Deluxe Feasts and a Maple Syrup, and 50 hp and 45 fp, I think.
I got the highest level.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Lakitu bros said:

Agreed. An Ultra-upgraded Watt+Ultra Smash/Stomp=Bowser is destroyed.

Abyssion. For the hardest boss in Tales of Symphonia, he's really easy.

Peopl say that Bongo Bongo from Oot was hard for them. really I find him very easy to beat. The boss of the spirit temple was easy to but I don't know if people consider her hard or not. :-\

LB2 said:
Peopl say that Bongo Bongo from Oot was hard for them. really I find him very easy to beat. The boss of the spirit temple was easy to but I don't know if people consider her hard or not. :-\
God, I hate those damn witches.

Back