The 7D

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
How many of you are familiar with Tom Ruegger? He animated and wrote for a bunch of odd Hanna-Barbera before moving to Warner Bros. (or maybe Warner Bros. bought Hanna-Barbera, I'm not entire sure how it went), where he created Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain, as well as writing and creating several other popular (and not so popular) WB shows around that time. So what's he doing now? Well, according to an interview with the Nostalgia Critic a year back, he's working on an improv animated show featuring vultures, but more recently, he was revealed to be the Executive Producer of a new show called "The 7-D":

http://cartoonatics.blogspot.com/2013/12/greetings-from-7d.html

It's a show about the seven dwarfs from Snow White. Here's what they'll look like:

7D+writers+series+bible+10+1+13+stoner+deanna+proof-8.jpg

Yeah, pretty easy to tell who's who.

What's interesting is that I was excited for this... until I found out this was a Disney Junior show. Now, I'm not saying kids shows can't be entertaining in various ways (just look at us ;) ), however, Disney Junior is primarily filled with shows intended for preschoolers, meaning there isn't going to be THAT much complexity, and thus, not much adults can get out of it. Still, I do like the designs of the dwarfs, and I might check it out, if I ever get the chance.

This show will air Jun 2014.

Back