How to Betray a Dragon’s Hero
Lego Star Wars Mini Republic Cruiser
Spider Man Pyjamas
DC Year by Year book
The Spider Man Chronicles book
Thor T-shirt
A lot of Randoms (my fvourite sweets)

New things

1001 more stupid ways to die (I love this, probably best gift I got)
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 7 (already had :P)
Pokemon Y
Some more books
Micky Flanagan stand-up DVDs

And then tomorrow stuff from dad and his parents

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
Vanillite said:
Though seriously the help menu for Windows 8 pops up for no reason at times and it bugs me.

do you keep pressing f1
no i havent pressed it at all, i think its because im swinging my mouse cursor wildly

Dr. Javelin said:
sounds like you're a prince or something, i mean good grief that's a lot of stuff
your macbook alone is worth more than all of the things he got

Dr. Javelin said:
Toa 95 said:
Most of this isn't really what I asked for
i'll take it if you don't want it

sounds like you're a prince or something, i mean good grief that's a lot of stuff

It's not like I'm not grateful for any of the stuff I got. I just wanted some more games and such...

Plus I have money which means I can buy some of the stuff I didn't get that I really want.

Silver Heart Earrings
Money
Pajamas
Body Mist Spray Set
Body Lotion Set
Xbox Gold 3 Month Card
A bag of my favorite Gummies
Starbound
Super Hexagon

Vanillite said:
Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
Vanillite said:
Though seriously the help menu for Windows 8 pops up for no reason at times and it bugs me.

do you keep pressing f1
no i havent pressed it at all, i think its because im swinging my mouse cursor wildly
Maybe, it does that a lot with me as well

Smaug said:
Princess Zae said:
Diablo 2 chest set
How often do you play chess?

Pretty much it. Oh, and $75.

its not really chess or anything its just the original game, with the expansion and a strategy guide.

Most of it was food
-Pokmon Cards
-Lots of money
-Chocolate candy
-Letters
-Super Mario 3D World

Nabber said:
Dr. Javelin said:
your macbook alone is worth more than all of the things he got
i realize that, but i'm not complaining about "wish i'd got more stuff"

and this is also a special case because i'm heading off to college this year, which is the only reason my parents decided to get me such an expensive present

i've never gotten anything more expensive before

ah yeah college makes sense

my parents were going to get a mac for me for high school, since they somehow got it into their heads that the school only uses macs

i convinced them to get a smartphone instead, which is both cheaper and more useful

Nabber said:
i convinced them to get a smartphone instead, which is both cheaper and more useful
more...useful?

more portable, yes, but you can do the same things on a laptop easier and faster

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber said:
more...useful?

more portable, yes, but you can do the same things on a laptop easier and faster
well, it's more useful to me since i already have computers to use at home. yes, i'd take a full-fledged pc over a smartphone. but since i already had one, i went with a smartphone, since my teachers emailed us all the time in the middle of school and stuff.

also, some teachers would let us use our phones. they don't do that this year, but it hasn't stopped That Clique from spending all day taking selfies

I got a pair of formal black leather shoes, semi-formal brown leather shoes, semi-formal sweater, and a $200 wine red formal suit jacket. Now I got something formal to wear at banquet night in next year's business convention!

Nabber said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber said:
more...useful?

well, it's more useful to me since i already have computers to use at home. yes, i'd take a full-fledged pc over a smartphone. but since i already had one, i went with a smartphone, since my teachers emailed us all the time in the middle of school and stuff.
ah okay that makes sense

Back