What are you doing right now?

Re: What are you doing right now? [EXCLUDES POSTING HERE OR THINGS LIKE THAT]

Azusa Nakano said:
zlCfzSVpmhoxOb3lhO

Well, it eventually failed at hating me, because I managed to do it moments ago. I feel fulfilled.

What challenge was that?

I am trying to get the 18 Pokémon I miss to fully complete my Pokédex.

Cirdec said:
Azusa Nakano said:
zlCfzSVpmhoxOb3lhO

Well, it eventually failed at hating me, because I managed to do it moments ago. I feel fulfilled.

What challenge was that?

Sparkling Waters' Moon Coin Score Attack.

Mio Akiyama said:
It made you spend a load of time doing it, I don't think that counts as failing lol. That would be a success.
That's only a semi-success, I bet it was trying to make me give up or purchase mulligans for this.

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:
It made you spend a load of time doing it, I don't think that counts as failing lol. That would be a success.
That's only a semi-success, I bet it was trying to make me give up or purchase mulligans for this.
You think too highly of something that has no conciousness. It's all a matter of perception, in its eyes that was a success because that was what it set out to do.

Azusa Nakano said:
Cirdec said:
Azusa Nakano said:
zlCfzSVpmhoxOb3lhO

What challenge was that?

Sparkling Waters' Moon Coin Score Attack.

Mio Akiyama said:

Wait you can purchase mulligans for challenges?

Mio Akiyama said:
You think too highly of something that has no conciousness. It's all a matter of perception, in its eyes that was a success because that was what it set out to do.

You've got it backwards, having ambitions like that is low of it.

Even if it considers just that a success, I still beat the challenge and that's what matters to me.

Cirdec said:
Wait you can purchase mulligans for challenges?

Yeah, you get them from Castle Club and you can use them in Challenges mode. They're only really worth it for the Star/Moon Coin Collector and Ring Master challenges, though.

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:

You've got it backwards, having ambitions like that is low of it.

Even if it considers just that a success, I still beat the challenge and that's what matters to me.
Good for you, the personal victory is what is most important after all. Under style victory. Style Victory > Personal Victory > Victory.

Icemario - 1
Sparkling Waters - 5

I'm on my lunch break for another 20 minutes

Wondering why Stage 9 refused to give me three Fire Nozzles when that was my best attempt yet in Dillon's Rolling Western.

Aaaand it happened again, except it stopped giving me them after I had four altogether.

Periodically refreshing Miiverse, waiting for Sakurai to release the pic of the day.

I'm posting here or things like that

Grinding Renown and supports in Fire Emblem Awakening. Almost at 6000 now, but I have many, many non-child supports to go.

Sucks how I barely got to work on this in the holiday.

Working on the rest of the Citizenship homework now, it's almost done.

After that I've still got three more, no thanks to what I got today.

Quote-hunting for this English assignment, it's the last thing I have to do before I'm free for a mere two days.

I'm contemplating on whether to go to bed, try out my colorful Yoshis/Shy Guys or play one of my upgraded VC games (SMB3, SMW, A Link to the Past, Kirby's Dream Land 3). I was up all night organizing all my VC/WiiWare games on my Wii U.

procrastinating studying for a written poetry quiz

Playing Tales of Xillia. I'm just going to play all night and see if I can reach the end. I should be close by now.

Working on stats, gonna play some Zelda afterwards.

Back