At world’s end: Kinva’s awakening (FF)

At world’s end: Kinva’s awakening
CHP2: One down One to go

The streets are calm with a clear night sky. The only thing that can be seen is the many stars in the sky, and a full moon. Everything is calm for the most part, except somewhere in the large city. Gun fire between the police force and gang members takes place, in front of a bank. An officer is hit in the shoulder by a speeding bullet! He holds in the pain, as he presses on his injured shoulder. Blood falls down his arm as he presses harder. He looks over to see two dead officers killed in battle.

“This is Officer White; we need some back up now! I have two men down, and another injured!!” He yells over his communication device.

The criminals continue to shoot at the cops who take cover behind there vehicles. A few innocent bystanders have been injured, and are in critical condition.

“You coppers should just give up and leave. No one here is stopping this crew!” A guy says shooting a machine gun.

The bullets fly everywhere, splattering glass all over the street. A large amount of bullets speed toward the head of a cop, but something zooms in front of the officer catching all the bullets. The figure drops them down to the ground, looking up at the criminals. One guy drops his gun, with wide eyes putting his hands up to surrender.

“What do you think your doing Jeff, put your hands down and pick up your weapon!!”

“I’m not sure but if that animal over there is who I think he is, we won’t be able to stop him.” Jeff replies in a nervous tone.
“You dumb coward, I’ll show everyone no one messes with us.”

The guy pulls out a missile launcher and fires it off at the fury spiky haired animal. The criminals are surprised as he forms himself into a speed ball shape, deflecting the missile into the air. It is deflected and blows up an abandoned warehouse. Now all of the criminals are nervous picking up there weapons, and aiming at this un known character.

“Now lets not get upset boys, you should have predicted I would be here in a flash! I’m Sonic the hedgehog, just turn yourselves in and I won’t have to embarrass any of you”

The crime leader laughs at his words.

“Gentlemen, show this hedgehog what where’re all about!”

The group of men begin shooting, only to have there attempts dodged. With much speed Sonic zooms over, removing the weapons from them all. Passing by the police he grabs the hand cuffs, cuffing the thugs in less than four seconds.

“You guy’s should be able to take it from here. I’m goanna get some of these people to the hospital.” Sonic tells.

He looks over to see a little boy lying in the middle of the street. He runs over picking him up, and running the kid to the hospital.

“Forget the backup, we just need the ambulance. We are located a few blocks from station square.” An officer tells.

They arrest the nearby criminals.

Angel Island

A familiar red Echidna rests in the grass with his eyes closed. The soft wind blows over his face, comforting him. Half a smile comes across his face, with his purple eyes opening. He looks up at the bright moon. Nearby is the master emerald itself. Knuckles jumps to his feet looking into the sky, he spots approaching jets and planes.

“I know just what those outsiders are after, but they will not get there hands on it. I promised I would protect the master emerald, and that is one I will not break!”

The flying vehicles give off loud sounds while they circle the island. Knuckles fists tighten in anger and frustration. People jump out of the vehicles with par shoots, they carry with them weapons. A woman and a few men land close to Knuckles.

“That must be the creature that guards the diamond.” She whispers.

“So how do you want us to proceed?” A guy asks.
“We are going to take it out quick and simple.”

As they move forward a bit, he takes a step back with a grin.

“Stop right there, that is as far as you go!”

The humans jump back a bit startled surprised that the Echidna can speak. It takes them a bit for it all to sink in.

“Hello little fella, if you could please step aside so we can take the diamond? By the way I’m Sarah.” She tells putting her hand out.

Knuckles does not shake hands with the woman, instead crosses his arms while frowning.

“What kind of idiot do you take me for; you’ve invaded my turfs and expect me to give up something valuable to me. You people are insane, I suggest you leave and not come back!” Knuckles shouts!

He does this to try and make his point clear, only to be laughed at by the group. With his short temper he is quickly enraged by this action!

“This will be the last time I’m going to tell you, move out of the way or you will be taken down. It doesn’t matter what your choice is, because in the end the result will be the same.” Sarah tells.

More men with weapons approach them, Knuckles puts his fists up ready to fight. Sarah signals her men to fire at him! The Echidna jumps up and knocks the weapons out of there’re hands. He punches a few of the men to the ground, and performs a back flip giving him space.

“I asked nicely, and I will ask once more! Leave this island now!” Knuckles yells.

The woman throws her hair back pulling out a pistol and shooting at him. His quick reflexes and speed keep him from getting hit. He jumps into her grabbing her wrist and twisting it around, while throwing her onto the ground. The surrounding men pull out knives and staffs, and begin there attack Knuckles. He jumps high into the air and on the way down kicks the men all in different directions. Some of them are knocked off of a cliff. The Echidna leg grabs another guy throwing him into a bush. He turns back over to Sarah who holds her wrist.

“Do you people get the picture yet; the master emerald is not going anywhere.”

Sarah looks up at him with a slight smile.

“I’m interested to know where you learned your material arts skills?! What in god’s name are you; you’re an animal that can speak with so much intelligentsia?”

The rest of the men back off from him, afraid to be injured.

“That in itself is a long story, but I will make you a deal. If you and your buddies leave now, maybe we can arrange something.”

“Agreed, we will leave this instant.”
“It’s about time; I thought your ignorance would get the better of you.”

Knuckles turns away from the group of people heading over to the massive emerald. Sarah smirks pulling out a device, and shooting Knuckles by pressing the button. He is electrified in place and falls unconscious. Sarah gets up on her feet while laughing.

“Haven’t you heard the phrase never turn your back to an enemy?! You pathetic fool! Alright boys, radio our guys in the sky to drop down the steal wires.” She tells.

The group communicates with each other, getting ready to obtain they’re prize. Helicopters and jets fly over the island. The many wires are thrown down and connected to the emerald.

“Mistress what about the guardian, this is a great discovery? An animal who can talk, just think about all the money we could bring in!”

Sarah takes another look at Knuckles who lays unconscious.

“Just leave him, I don’t want any chances of him waking up and turning things to his favor. But he is really quite magnificent; I’ve never seen something like this before.”

Stretchable latter’s are thrown down to the group, who hop onto them. It takes four helicopters to lift the master emerald out of its place. The group begins its exit from the island. Knuckles’s eyes open in time to see the last of the vehicles disappearing into the sky. He rubs his hand against the back of his head feeling dizzy.

“How stupid can I be, I should have seen that coming? Most importantly I need to figure out where there taking it, and recover it.”

Knuckles thinks to himself, knowing exactly who he would go to for help. A Hedgehog by the name of Sonic speeds through forest area. It is a bit hard for him to see because of the darkness, but he spots a lit fire ahead. He gets there in a flash.

“Sorry I’m late Tails, but I had a few things that I needed to take care of.”

He looks over at his fox friend who seems to be working on something. The fox wears eye goggles, burning two metal objects together. Afterwards Tails takes off the eye protection looking over at his friend.

“Hey Sonic, I’m glad that you could make it! I’m working on a new project, and was wondering if you would like to help me?”

Sonic smiles while stepping over closer to his friend.

“Of course I’ll help you out pal, so what is it you’re working on? I’m glad you’re keeping yourself busy, nothing exciting has been going on these days.”

“I’m going to call it Prower destroyer9, it’s a body of armor I’m putting together incase of emergency. Here are some of the blue prints I have come up with; you can work on the chest armor.”
“Ok no problem, I’ll have it done in no time.”

Tails continues to work with Sonic helping him out. An hour passes by, with the two of them working hard. Back in the city Knuckles walks around, looking for everyone’s favorite hedgehog. But instead spots a friend of his, looking at dresses through the front window of a store. He decides to make his way inside to speak with her. As he enters she turns around smiling, recognizing the echidna instantly.

“What brings you hear, I haven’t seen you in a long time?”

“I’m sorry I can’t stay and chat with you Amy, but could you tell me where Sonic is?” Knuckles asks.

She puts a dress back on the rack turning to him with a frown and crossed arms.

“I never picked you out to be so rude, aren’t you going to ask me how I’ve been? You are such a jerk sometimes!” She tells.

Knuckles closes his eyes for a second tightening his fists, before opening them again.

“Look Amy I don’t have time for this, do you or not know where he is?”

“Yes I do. But I’m not telling you anything, unless you help me with something.”

Knuckles looks at her with questioning eyes, wondering if to accept or decline. He makes a quick decision trying not to waste time.

“Alright what is it you want?”

She does not speak, but grabs his hand and walks him over to a chair sitting him down. After doing so she enters the dressing room with a few outfits.

“She can’t be serious.” Knuckles says, agitated and annoyed with the situation.

Not to long after she comes out in something else. Amy spins around a few times, smiling at Knuckles.

“What do you think of this one?” She asks.

“It looks fantastic couldn’t be better.”

She can tell by the tone of his voice that he wasn’t telling the truth, or enjoying himself.

“Either you start acting like the gentlemen I know you can be, or I’m not telling you where Sonic is.” She threatens.

Knuckles looks up at her smiling a bit.

“Ok if that is what you want, honestly I don’t like the color or pattern on this outfit.” He tells.

“That’s more like it!” She replies pinching his cheek.

The echidna frowns as she walks back into the room. When in the back room, Knuckles can hear her singing to herself. A few minutes pass, but when she re enters his eyes widen, with his mouth dropping a bit. She notices his fascinated expression blushing a bit. She spins around a few times, giving him a better view of it.

“I like this one; it really fits your personality.” Knuckles says, in a loss for words.

“I’m glad you do, that means Sonic will like it as well.” She says, with sparkles in her eyes.

She then walks back into the room. Much time goes by with her trying on different things, and showing her one spectator. She finally makes up her mind picking out what she wants to buy. Both her and Knuckles head up to the cash register, where Amy pays for the stuff.

“Will that be all for you today misses Rose?”

“Yes it will, and thanks a lot. Knuckles could you be so kind to carry the bags for me?” She tells.

Knuckles does not argue picking up the bags, exiting with her. Once outside he drops the bags to the ground.

“I did what you wanted so where is Sonic?”

Amy turns to him with a guilty smile on her face.

“Yeah about that, I don’t have a clue. I saw him a few days ago, stop worrying about him. How about you and I go out to dance, if you don’t know how I can teach you.” She says trying to change the subject.

“Why you little lie…?!!!”

He is cut off noticing some type of laser energy about to hit Amy! He jumps into her moving them both out of the way. The laser blows up part of the side walk. Knuckles looks up to see a cyborg of some sort landing on the ground.

“You must be Sonic the hedgehog; you have speed that is over the average. But from what I’ve heard you were much faster than that. I come from galaxies away to exterminate you!”

Amy stands behind Knuckles with him standing tall. Citizens of the city stand around watching at the side.

“I don’t know why you want to kill Sonic, but I’m not him. In fact I’m looking for him myself.” Knuckles tells.

“You’re a very bad liar Sonic, what do you say you show me some of your abilities.”

Knuckles turns his head to a side, looking back at the somewhat frightened Hedgehog.

“Get out of here Amy, things are about to get dangerous. Go, I want you to run right now!”

She runs away from him with the robot turning to her, it shoots a blast in her direction. Thinking quickly the echidna jumps in front of the blast, this tosses him into a car. The wind shield shatters on impact, but Knuckles is up quick.

“Say I was Sonic, why is it that you want to kill me!”

“That is strictly the business of my leaders, and will not be shared with you.”

More robots of the same design come out of the sky, surrounding Knuckles. They all shoot energy blasts at the echidna. Knuckles jumps high into the air with there blasts colliding. He comes down kicking one of them into a light post. The energy blast goes into a nearby building creating a huge explosion.

“Are you androids out of your minds, your going to kill innocent people!” Knuckles yells.

They do not respond, instead two of them punch the echidna through the wall of a building. He is knocked into a pile of baby diapers, getting up a bit slower this time. He exits the building using the front door.

“I don’t know why you machines are here, but I know you’ll wish you hadn’t come!”

Knuckles jumps into the air, kicking into one of the robots who grabs his leg. The echidna is swung around and thrown onto the ground. Another of the robots lifts a truck high up, throwing it on top of Knuckles. The people who watch at the side are terrified! The robot then shoots a missile at the vehicle blowing it up. The group of cyborgs are pleased, and satisfied with there mission.

“That was easier than we thought it be, the boss said he had outstanding speed.”

“I guess your boss was right!” A cheerful voice says.

The robots all turn to see Sonic holding Knuckles. The echidna is quick to break from Sonic’s grasp, trying not to embarrass himself. The group of cyborgs can’t believe what they are seeing. It happened so fast, they can’t even conceive of it! Sonic turns to Knuckles who faces the robots.

“Hey pal, you mind telling me why these things are trying to kill you? Lucky for you I could hear the large explosion from the forest.”

“Actually these things came out of nowhere looking for you. It’s not me they want to kill it’s you, and they’re not saying why.”
“Well it’s a good thing I showed up than, can’t miss my own party now can I?”

The cyborgs surround both Sonic and Knuckles.

“So I take it you’re the Sonic we’ve come for? I guess we will deal with you both.”

“That’s if you can touch me! What do you say Knux, ready to show those guy’s are team work?”

Knuckles just replies by nodding his head. Sonic zooms around one of the robots kicking him many Ft into the air. Knuckles jumps into the air gliding forward, and kicking one of them into a car. The people watching at the side begin chanting Sonics name. A few minutes pass with Sonic and Knuckles with the upper hand. Knuckles and Sonic both throw a robot into the other.

“Enough of this, we have too much to do. Let’s end this little game now!”

One of the robots pulls out a weird looking device, aiming it at the citizens of the city.

“Say your goodbye’s to your people Sonic!”

A blast shoots out of the device, but Sonic zooms in front of it trying to protect the civilians. He disappears instantly when he is zapped by the blast. The robot laughs in a mechanical way.

“I knew he would do that. I knew with that great speed of his, we couldn’t get him any other way. Now he will spend all eternity in Phortex8W!”

All the cyborgs turn to Knuckles who stands with his fists up.

“So what should we do about this one?”

The robot with the device turns a button, switching the coordinates.

“Are leaders said nothing about this individual, but I feel he could get in the way. He will be sent to the Volcanz zone!”

It aims the device at Knuckles who begins to run. The blast is fired off following the Echidna and zapping him. Knuckles disappears as well. The citizens, who watched are now leaving.

“Are leaders will be pleased, this galaxy is clean of any real threat! Let’s head back up to the space station, and give out the news. The invasion of the planets will begin tomorrow!”

To Be Continue

Free Loader said:
I like the Mario parts, but I don't like the Sonic parts... "Misses rose"... she's not married, although the grammar through the whole thing isn't very good, it doesn't pull it down much... The "speed ball shape" makes it sound like your not familiar with the series either, you probably meant the Homing attack, or perhaps Spin dash?

But anyway, the whole aliens taking over the universe with Sonic and Mario being the only two who can stop is kind of unoriginal...

Trust me the story is going to get a lot better, my stories can be a little bit bad in the beginings. I purposely had the aliens get rid of Mario and Sonic, but there are other super powers they must deal with. Being armies from each different planet, that would be lame if Mario and Sonic were the only thing that could stop them. :mario: Trust me, within a few more chapters you will see much improvement.

At Worlds End Kinva’s Awakening
CHP3: The Invasion’s

A day had come and passed. Luigi stands in front of a mirror looking at him self, putting on a black tie. He wears a white tuxedo with silver and black shoes. After finishing up in the bathroom, he re enters his room packing a few extra clothes into a bag. After doing so, the plumber heads down the stairs to the basement. He removes the boxes that cover a large green pipe. He jumps into the pipe, which transports him to non other than the Mushroom kingdom. Back in Station square, Tail’s fly’s over the city in search for the blue Hedgehog. Instead he spots Amy standing on a sidewalk, making his way down to her.

“Good morning Amy, how are you doing? You haven’t seen Sonic by any chance have you?”

“Hello too you as well Tails, you’re the second person looking for him. Knuckles was looking for him last night, but was attacked! Have you seen him?! Is he ok?!”

Tails looks over at Amy, confused on her concern for Knux.

“Hey wait a minute, what was Knuckles doing off of Angel Island? Wasn’t he supposed to be guarding the master emerald?” Tails asks.

“He didn’t say, all he kept asking for was Sonic.”
“Sonic was with me last night, but after a huge explosion here in the city he left. I haven’t seen or heard from him since. I wonder if Knuckles has something to do with this, they both might be on Angel Island.”
“I hope you’re right.”
“You stay here in the city and continue your search for them; I’m goanna head over to Angel Island myself.
“Ok, but be careful. Something is giving me a bad feeling.”

Tails jumps up flying away, heading toward his work area. Amy walks across the street as soon as the light turns red. In less than five minuets Tails arrives to his place. Walking into a back room, he heads over too an air craft he built getting into it. The fox starts up the engine and blasts off on his way.

Mushroom Kingdom

Luigi exits out of a green pipe which is located outside of the castle. Putting the strap of the bag over his shoulder, he walks to the front gate. The person guarding the door recognizes him instantly opening it.

“Long Time no see, it is great to finally see you again!!”

Toad jumps out at him, wrapping his arms around Luigi to embrace a hug.

“It’s good to see you again as well my friend.”

He lets go of Luigi, allowing him to step inside. He closes and locks it behind them both. The plumber again fixes his collar and tie. Traveling through the pipe was the cause of this.

“You can head up the hill to the castle; the main event doesn’t begin until another thirty minutes. So where is Mario, is he running late? He had better hurry or he might miss the whole thing.”

“Yeah I guess you could say that.” Luigi replies, putting on a smile.

He walks up the hill knowing the truth that Mario may never show up again. When at the top, Luigi is surprised to see the many tables and chairs set up in front of the castle. A huge band play’s music, with many spectators’s talking and laughing. He makes his way over to the crowd of people. Luigi can see that he had never before met any of them. Someone taps him from behind, and turns to see Daisy. He looks her up and down; she wears a blue dress and bow in her hair.

“You look great Daisy; I forgot how beautiful you are. It’s been such a long time since Mario or I, have been around any of you.”

She blushes at his compliment.

“I’m glad that the two of you actually came, I told Peach the two of you wouldn’t miss this. She was so worried that maybe the two of you were angry by her decision. If Mario is looking for her right now, he won’t be able to see her until later.” Daisy tells.

“Well to tell the truth Mario is..”

Luigi is cut off.

“Lets not talk about Mario, this day is about Peach.”

He does not say another word, instead just smiles. Luigi looks over to see Wario and Waluigi playing cards with a group of guys. The two of them wear black tuxedoes. Daisy takes the bag off Luigi’s shoulder.

“I’m going to take this inside for you; it will be in the front room with everyone else’s stuff.”

Luigi thanks her before she leaves. He walks over to an empty table and sits down. A woman walks over to the table.

“Is there anything I can get you?”

“I’ll just take a glass of ice water, thank you very much.” He replies.

She writes this down, and returns to the bar area afterward.

Angel Island

Tails has finally reached his destination landing the vehicle and beginning his search. It doesn’t take him long to discover the reason Knuckles left the island! The master emerald itself is gone! He fly’s around, making sure Sonic or Knuckles are not around.

“Judging by what I am seeing right now, someone took the master emerald. This is probably why Knuckles went in search for Sonic; there is no need to panic. I’m sure they have just gone after whoever did this.” Tails concludes.

He heads back over to his air craft feeling a bit relieved. All of a sudden something doesn’t seem right to him, a strange smell in the air catches his attention. He looks up into the sky, to see many bright colors.

“What the heck is going on, am I hallucinating.”

Following that, a loud sound similar to that of a bomb can be heard. Tails looks over and is amazed at what he is seeing.

“Is this some kind of invasion!!!?”

The sky is filled with many ships coming into the planets atmosphere. Tails heart pounds at irregular speeds.

“I need to get back to the city, if this is what I think it is we’re all in trouble. Wherever you are Sonic, man kind is going to need you!”

Tails lifts off heading to the city at even higher speeds than usual. The president and leaders from all over the planet can see the invaders entering the planet through radar. Ships enter through the planet in many different areas of the world. The many televisions and radios around the world have been hacked.

“Listen to what I have to say humans, this is an invasion. Trying to fight against us will be useless; your weapons will not protect you against us. Just remain calm and allow us to do what we need to get done.” Kyie tells.

He repeats his words in a few different languages, so that everyone can understand. The ships land on dry grounds, opening with the invaders running out with laser blasters. Throughout the whole planet, many civilians try and attack them. They are easily shot down, and imprisoned on the outsiders’ ships. The militaries all over the planet get ready to battle against them. Amy hides between two bushes and a tree.

“I wonder what those guys want?! Please Sonic, wherever you are we need you.” She says to herself, frightened.

She looks out from behind the tree to see a familiar Cat. It is none other than Big the cat, who walks through a large park. He throws scraps of bread onto the ground feeding the birds. Amy wants to greet him, but that option is quickly destroyed. He is surrounded and knocked over the head, falling to the ground unconscious.

“I don’t know how much I can do, but I will not sit by and do nothing!”

The enraged hedgehog pulls out her hammer, charging the group of men. She is shot down to the point of non movement. She and the Cat are taken captive. Tails returns flying over the city, his vehicle is blasted down along with surrounding jets belonging to the military. The Fox jump’s out and flies away from his vehicle before it hits the ground. It explodes into flames. Some of the soldiers that were also attacked, Para shoot to the ground.

“Man that sure was a close one, what in the world do these guys want. It’s obvious there intentions are not good.”

The Fox jumps into the air with both his tails spinning like a helicopter. He approaches the outsiders who shoot at him. He dodges the blasts being careful not to be Stroke. He speeds past knocking two of them onto the ground. He comes back around taking a weapon that lays un touched. He fire’s off at them, while they do the same.

“What the heck is this thing? It looks to me to be a flying rodent of some sort.”

Seeing no meaning to the situation, Tails tries to retreat. He dodges a few of the laser beams, but is stroke and goes down hard. One of the surrounding men pulls out something that resembles a whip. Throwing it forward it wraps around the Fox electrifying Tails. This is a way of weakening their foe to a point of surrender. He removes the rope like material afterward.

“Alright you little flying dog Fox, what are you? On our description of this planet, there is not supposed to be anything like you.”

Another person from there group walks up next to him.

“Why are you even trying to talk to it? That is clearly an animal, when you have heard one speak ever let me know.”

The small hero just lays there shaken up, with so much pain going through his muscles. Maybe it is the electric shock, or the hit he took from the blaster. He does not have a clue; all that is known is unbearable pain.

“Lets get whatever it is back to a ship, I’m sure our representatives will want to have a look at this.”

Tails is picked up, and carried by the squad leader. Throughout the entire planet, the sound of explosives echoes! The people of the planet will not give in to the invaders demands, and will die fighting.

Mushroom Kingdom

Yoshi and Toadette have joined Luigi at his table. They talk about past memories and things they have done, when absent from one another. Everything seemed to be going well until Mario is brought up in the conversation.

“So where is he Luigi I can’t wait to see him!!? If he is looking for the food, they don’t bring that out until after the wedding.” Yoshi asks.

Luigi lifts his collar up a bit, looking down at his watch. Trying to change the subject, he asks how much time remained until it began.

“It should be starting pretty quick here, a little less than five minutes.” Toadette tells.

Luigi gets up from his seat pushing in the chair.

“That should be enough time, excuse me you two.”

The plumber walks away from the table, heading inside the castle. He walks passed many people, which travel the opposite direction. Luigi walks into a bathroom closing the door behind him. Walking over to a sink, he runs the water over his face. Looking up at himself through the mirror, he spots a person with blond spiky hair standing in a corner with crossed arms. Luigi turns too this person, who smiles.

“I’m going to take a guess, could you be Luigi?”

The plumber walks over pulling out a paper towel and drying his face.

“Yes I am Luigi. Have we met, I’ve never seen a guy like you before?”

“I knew you looked familiar, Peach has shown me pictures of you two. I am talking about you and Mario. It is good to finally meet you; I am Dave Peach’s fiancé. Oh my mistake, I’ll be her husband shortly.”

The two share a small laugh while shaking hands.

“You better get outside, so that you can get a good seat. The whole thing is about to begin. Stick around afterward, I want you and your brother to meet some of my family.”

“No problem, we can do that.” Luigi replies, leaving the room.

Luigi exits the castle looking around too see all the seats are full. He tries to spot Yoshi, but cannot. Trying to find somewhere to sit, he can feel someone wrap their arm around his.

“Come on Luigi, I saved you a seat in the front row.”

Daisy walks over with him to their seats sitting down. Not far away on top of a hill, intruders look down on the event through binoculars. They are none other than turtles, or known as Koopas. The group carries some equipment with them; one of them contacts their leader.

“Hello Bowser, I think we have figured out why there are so many people in front of Peach’s castle. Please don’t holler at us, but it looks like a wedding is taking place. I do not see the princess any where, which means she must be the bride.”

“What are you serious?!! Who is she getting married to; it had better not be who I think it is.”

Everyone is silent, while looking down on the spectators.

“We aren’t sure yet, but we will keep you posted.”

It finally begins with the flower girls walking down the Ile. They drop down different types of flowers. Following them are a few different people. Dave comes down with his sister. The Koopas who watch from the hill are surprised at what they see. One of them takes a snap shot of him, sending it to Bowser.

“By the looks of it, she will be married to this man.” A Koopa tells.

Bowser studies the picture for a few seconds, before shaking his head.

“Where did she find a pretty boy like this? Surely Mario is there, can any of you see him?” Bowser asks.

The Koopas take another look.

“No there is no sight of him, why is there a problem. I’m only seeing his brother.”

No response from him for a few moments.

“This is not an issue; it’s just a bit strange. It just seemed to me, that she was his sweet heart.”

“Do you want us to interrupt this little event?”
“No that won’t be necessary, just let her have this day. Besides I need some time to think.”

Bowser ends the transmission. Back down on the Ile, the main woman walks side by side next to the father of Dave. It is the princess herself. The long white dress brings sparkles into the eyes of Wario and Waluigi, her face is covered. She smiles making her way to the front. She stands on the opposite side of Dave.

“Thank you all for coming today, we shall begin.” The pastor tells.

Peach’s eyes wonder off into the crowd, instantly her heart pounds fast in the excitement of seeing Luigi! She continues to look around, but realizes what she wanted most is no where in site. Further in, the two of them exchange rings. Dave removes the material from her face. Daisy looks around noticing something strange.

“Ok Luigi, where is your brother?! Does he think he is too good to be here?!” Daisy almost yells.

Luigi turns to her with a guilty smile on his face. Everyone around them can hear, including Peach and Dave.

“I’ll tell you about it later, lets not interrupt this.”

Luigi turns to everyone who stands before him.

“You can continue now, sorry for the interruption.”

Peach wants to say something, but stops herself from doing so. She and Dave turn back to face each other, while the pastor continues. Toad sits behind Luigi, tapping him on the shoulder.

“Don’t you think they make a good couple, I’m sure they will live happily together.”

Luigi turns to his side, looking back at Toad.

“So what are there plans, do they have an idea?”

“Yes they do, Peach wants to have at least three children. I’m not sure if she will move to his kingdom, or she will stay here.”

“And Peach do you take this man to be your lovely wedded husband?” The pastor asks.

She replies by saying yes while smiling.

“I now announce you..!”

Everyone looks into the sky to see large portals forming and opening. Huge space ships come out of them, flying over the castle and kingdom. Luigi and many others jump up from their seats. Lasers are shot down on the large group, who panic and run in different directions! Many chairs fall over in the rush. Theses invaders are widely associated with the others who invaded the previous planet. The suited up men jump out of the ships when close enough to the ground.

“Everyone remain calm and cooperate, our leaders have claimed this planet. Follow the rules or be killed.”

Luigi charges one of them, but is knocked across the back of his head. He fall’s face first into the ground unconscious. Peach screams his name running over to see if he is ok. But she and Dave are grabbed.

“This is a small group of people; I say we just imprison them all for now. Until we figure out what we want to do.”

The Koopas, who watched from the hill, run off leaving their expensive equipment. The invaders do just that, within thirty minutes they have everyone who attended the wedding on ships. Luigi lies in a locked dark room, still knocked out.

Many Galaxies away

The captain and his group sit in there same little room, back at one of their home planets space stations.

“It seems everything is going better than we have planned, three different planets have already been invaded.” The captain tells.

“What about Kinva? Do we have enough sources to resurrect her yet?” Jam asks.
“Not yet my friend, you just let our leaders worry about that. We just need to focus on taking over this galaxy of planets.”

The group talks back and forth, discussing there further plans. The biggest question is what happed to the two greatest heroes? Is there still a shine of hope left?

To Be Continue.

Free Loader said:
I know I did this last chapter, but I can't help but point out more flaws in the Sonic parts...
If the Master Emerald isn't on Angel Island, the island will fall, and(atleast when Sonic Adventure took place) pretty much fall right next to Tails' workship.

Now, apart from cynical complains, I liked how Luigi acted. ...I dunno I just did.

Nice catch, I forgot about that. ;)

Back