"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Please tell me I'm not the only one. :-[

Anyways, I assume only a few of you know (or care) about the Dream World closing down permanently on the 10th. The Dream World is the perfect place to get Pokemon with their HAs and even more so since X/Y don't have a lot of Pokemon with their HAs, specifically those caught via fishing not found in the Friend Safari.

I was wondering if those of you who used it/still play it happen to have a Dratini, Corphish, and Carvanha from the Dream World, and if so, I was wondering if you'd be willing to send them to X/Y via Pokemon Bank and breed one for me? I know I still have a week before it closes, but this is just here in case I (probably) fail to get the Pokemon. There's obviously a lot more than that, but those are the three main ones I want.

I have a Banette, Spinarak, Lapras, and Lileep with their HAs that I plan on transferring and breeding for people willing to trade me one of the three aforementioned ones.

Well, I got the Carvanha. Now I just need the Dratini and Corphish and I'll be satisfied. 6 more days to try.

Clair said:
Well, I got the Carvanha. Now I just need the Dratini and Corphish and I'll be satisfied. 6 more days to try.
Man this must be the most shortest lived gen.

seriously gamefreak you people should have let B2/W2 live longer.

Well I got the Corphish and Dratini as well, so now I can just catch whatever for the last two days of Dream World activity.

Back