Super Mario Superstars (Game Idea) V.2

Well I'm back from yesterday to show a more detailed game idea, and this time in the right section! The Story would be pretty obvious. There would be a few character differences though, let me explain. Classic Mario would be brightly colored, and would jump a little higher than modern Mario. Classic Luigi: The exact same thing as Classic Mario, even the exact same height (check Super Mario Bros 1 - Super Mario world to see where I got that idea.) Oh, If I haven't explained before, the gameplay would be a lot different than Sonic Generations, just a similar storyline. Classic Peach: The same as normal Peach, just a little shorter with a white dress. Classic Wario: Purple Hat and White shirt as a reference to Wario's Woods. Classic Yoshi: Not able to flutter. Classic Bowser: Green Skin instead of yellow. If I didn't put a certain character on the list, it would mean that they were either not in a classic Mario game, or I was just to lazy to come up with a change. Stages: Let's start with the classic stages you would visit. The first stage you would visit would be Super Mario Bros 1: 1-1. The second could be Subcon. Third: Mushroom Kingdom SMB3 Version. Fourth: Super Mario World Level 1. Fifth: Super Mario Land: Level 1. Sixth: Bob-omb Battlefield. Seventh: Super Mario Sunshine Level 1. Well thats as far as I could get.......... Post your ideas in the comments!

Nice.

Just a tip: You might want to format your ideas so it's easier to read, like

Worlds:
  • World 1 -
  • World 2 -
  • etc.

Characters:
  • Classic Mario
  • Classic Luigi
  • etc.

Having a big paragraph isn't always the best way to present information, unless it's well-written.

Back