Super Mario Eclipse

Hello

Hello Fangaming
mPe9Aic.png

The eclipse stars, a source of mythical powers, have been unleashed upon the world. As a result, the entire Mushroom Kingdom has been shrouded in the shadows of an everlasting eclipse. It is up to Mario to collect these stars, and save everyone from an eternal twilight.

if i didn't get a headache from looking at it, i might be tempted to download it

played a few levels
its pretty good, i like the many new and differnt things, such as the new power ups (ex: chargin chuck suit with bonus footballs)and stuff like that, its pretty neat

some things i didnt like about it were that the colors were too trippy; maybe tone them down just a little bit? its hard to see things sometimes, especially for things such as mixing colors with light bulbs, idk if it was my screen or not but i could barely tell it was yellow light, or even colored light at all.

swimming feels kinda rough, like when you hit something above you (ie: a ceiling), you have this kind of "recoil" that makes you go sharply down. like in the seeking switches level, after you press the first on/off switches, you can easily just die by hitting the little ceiling to the left under the ice blocks when going to press the red switch. its a bit excessive, but you could make it like smb3 style where its just a tiny bit of that.

the last thing is spin jumping, idk if its just me but up + jump just doesnt feel right, it feels kinda weird. maybe make a different button for it, like smw style? this is kinda minor but i guess id put it out

other than those, this is a really fun game with lots of nice things in it

The psychedelic overlay causes other programs to lag to hell, so you could tone them down like other people have suggested.

I like the message boxes; they go smoothly and look neat compared to the bland, centered SMB3 boxes in other games.

Back