My first sprite comic

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him

Moral: Shy guys are evil. Do not get in their way.

Comments?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Not bad at all. There needs to be less space between the panels, though, and they need to have borders.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Ephidel said:
Not bad at all. There needs to be less space between the panels, though, and they need to have borders.
K, thanks.

BTW, you really like renaming yourself after FE characters.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:


Comments?
The ending is ftw. (If it didn't have Mr. Saturn in the last box, it wouldn't have been a comic at all. :D)
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Bumped because new users should not be deprived of my comics.

*shields against inevitable negative comments about this post*
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
*Re-bump*

It's not bad, actually. Keep up the good work and maybe you could make a successful comic series. :)
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
 

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
ShyGuy27 said:

Moral: Shy guys are evil. Do not get in their way.

Comments?
It was better than a lot of comics out there.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:

Moral: Shy guys are evil. Do not get in their way.

Comments?
It was better than a lot of comics out there.
...which is what I just said, but it's worth saying again :D
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
Agreed. About 70% of Userpedia comics suck. :(
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Former 'Shroom Staff
Garlic Man said:
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
Well duh, I wish Userpedia wasn't down so I could link to the awesome horrible badness of "Wiki In Darkness".
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Blitzwing-2 said:
Garlic Man said:
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
Well duh, I wish Userpedia wasn't down so I could link to the awesome horrible badness of "Wiki In Darkness".
"wiki´s end" was so cool :) :mario: :mario: :mario:
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
fire MARIO bros said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Garlic Man said:
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
Well duh, I wish Userpedia wasn't down so I could link to the awesome horrible badness of "Wiki In Darkness".
"at wiki´s end" was so cool :) :mario: :mario: :mario:
It was just "Wiki's End". :eek:
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Stooben Rooben said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Garlic Man said:
It's better than a lot I see on Userpedia, I must say
Well duh, I wish Userpedia wasn't down so I could link to the awesome horrible badness of "Wiki In Darkness".
"at wiki´s end" was so cool :) :mario: :mario: :mario:
It was just "Wiki's End". :eek:
Yeah, and no ´ either
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
ShyGuy27 said:
Crappy Tales of Symphonia comic.
Sorta spoiler warning.


































It started when me and my brother (after seeing the parodied cutscene), joked that Kratos was so jumpy because Mithos had stolen his ham sandwich. The idea was funnier than the end result.
lol that is a one funny comic
 
Top