Chrono Trigger DS

So is anyone planning on getting this one? Incase anyone is confused, it's going to be a port for the DS, and not an originally made game. I've never gotten the chance to play Chrono Trigger before, and have always wanted to try it out. So is it really that good? Or is this the same kind of hype like in Ikaruga's case. Because, although Ikaruga was a decent shooter, I found the hype to be un-necessary.

It's a pretty good game (I played a ROM). I'm probably going to get the DS version, but I'm getting Kirby Superstar Ultra first.

I'll get both around the same time if they happen to be released in the same time frame.

I expect great things from this game, I do hope I am not disappointed.

Bowser Koopa said:
So is anyone planning on getting this one? Incase anyone is confused, it's going to be a port for the DS, and not an originally made game. I've never gotten the chance to play Chrono Trigger before, and have always wanted to try it out. So is it really that good? Or is this the same kind of hype like in Ikaruga's case. Because, although Ikaruga was a decent shooter, I found the hype to be un-necessary.
What is chrono trigger?

Bowser Koopa said:

Chrono Trigger is a pretty decent RPG, but yeah, it's overhyped. Still, it's leagues ahead of Final Fantasy XXXXIIIIV: Quest of the emo guy against the evil empire.

Blitzwing said:
Bowser Koopa said:

Chrono Trigger is a pretty decent RPG, but yeah, it's overhyped. Still, it's leagues ahead of Final Fantasy XXXXIIIIV: Quest of the emo guy against the evil empire.
FF... 41? Lol, it's not even how you write it, but FF will probably never end...

I already made a topic on this. -_-

Free Loader said:
Guiliant said:
No one wants to post in a topic you posted in, so you just ruined it for everyone!

screw you :(

Guiliant said:
Free Loader said:
Guiliant said:
No one wants to post in a topic you posted in, so you just ruined it for everyone!

kudos for you :)
Turn that frown, upsidedown! :P

Now, I've seen that a few people have been posting in this thread's clone thread. I'm just bringing attention to the fact that this thread exists and existed first.

Back