"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

You alchemize an umbrella with my corps...WAIT!

I don't know.

Next question, please.

Gabumon said:
God, Hussie. How do you manage to draw in this style? It's exhausting!
he does literally nothing but homestuck with like 12 hour days, or at least he used to

plus he has thousands of pages of practice

also, rogue of blood? i thought blood was black robes

I literally took the exact colors from Karkat and tried to apply them logically to Roxy's outfit. The only liberty I took is that I made that hip swirly line light, like Kankri who has a similar line in his costume, instead of dark like the one Roxy has.

If there's any issue with the colors, it should only be with their order, not their values.

I'm admittedly kind of obsessed with classes and aspects, so whenever a new god-tier color scheme/outfit is released, I'm immediately all over that.

Luckily, all canon combinations are now known. Now if only all of them also got represented as something other than tiny resolution sprites...

i always figured i'd be a knight of mind, going with the theory that the knight class defends whatever its element is

and thankfully it would have a pretty cool cape + hood too. nobody wants the ugly life god tier robes

I'm totally partial to Seer of Heart myself, but I'd also go with Sylph. I don't really mind the life color scheme. I generally don't mind any color scheme as long as it's easy on the eyes. All is cool as long as I don't get the outfit with the built-in boner.

I'm just a thief of light.

mind you I'm not a spiderbitch so that makes me different.

Codocoffee.png

In case you don't do hamsteak: That's a codpiece, not something else. It's part of the bard costume and entirely Andrew Hussie's fault. I am innocent.

we don't know if it's technically part of the bard robes or not, considering gamzee's god tier status is ambiguous

Yeah we do. A god tier Bard of Hope has been shown in the comic as well, and his garb included the piece too.

wow i cant believe nobody commented on mine at all

not even to make fun of my pants or call the palette ugly

im so offense

Shoutmon said:
wow i cant believe nobody commented on mine at all

not even to make fun of my pants or call the palette ugly

im so offense
Well, one thing did occur to me when I saw it - since when were you a goat?

Gabumon said:
I'm admittedly kind of obsessed with classes and aspects, so whenever a new god-tier color scheme/outfit is released, I'm immediately all over that.

Luckily, all canon combinations are now known. Now if only all of them also got represented as something other than tiny resolution sprites...
Yeah, I'm dying to see what the Mage outfit looks like besides that one Meulin ministrife sprite, since it looks neat, like a Thief, with the tunic cut and short sleeves and the tall boots and whatnot.

Walkazo said:
Yeah, I'm dying to see what the Mage outfit looks like besides that one Meulin ministrife sprite, since it looks neat, like a Thief, with the tunic cut and short sleeves and the tall boots and whatnot.

Yeah. Let's hope we're going to see a more detailed mage before the comic ends. Or at least that if that doesn't happen, that Hussie gives us a proper image outside the comic.

This is my interpretation of the sprite, for what it is worth:

xm74YOz.png

Oh, and also it would be neat to learn how the last missing classes pair up, and what some of their canonical roles are.

Hmmm, I see...

Gabumon said:
Walkazo said:
Yeah. Let's hope we're going to see a more detailed mage before the comic ends. Or at least that if that doesn't happen, that Hussie gives us a proper image outside the comic.

This is my interpretation of the sprite, for what it is worth:

[pic]

Oh, and also it would be neat to learn how the last missing classes pair up, and what some of their canonical roles are.
Yeah, one of my hopes for when Homestuck ends is that Hussie will answer questions about Class/Aspect stuff a lot more directly (the passive/aspect pairs and order included), since he won't need to keep things ambiguous for future surprises / wiggle room.

Another possibility is that both the cape and the hood have two tails (which is what I sorta think).

Shoutmon said:
although, i don't know how ectobiology works when everyone is a different species
you guys could be the batch that's just exact clones of each themselves, not the ones that are a mix

that doesn't really solve the problem though, it just moves it to a bunch of people who are off screen right now

well it explains why you guys don't appear to be similar in any way, at least, while still allowing for the possibility of ectobiology

javvy you are trying to force me to have a slime ghost baby with marowak, arent you

Back