atttack of the CLONE

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Untitled-29.png

DB The Clone Wars: The Saga Begins

In the begin of this Chocolate Galaxy a ship comes in with DB, Jorge, and there droid RFM. When They get to DHS (Dark Vader) base RFM said I think where here in this stupid base, DB said Be quiet you Idiot. When they got in the base Hemu the droideka Brings his group to check the ship. when they got into the base they didn't got discovered by the droids.Jorge said to RFM hey I can see the Lollipop planet from here . Meanwhile DHS telled the droids to destroy DB and Jorge.When the door open DB and Jorge spring into action with there Lollipop Lightsabers to kill the droids. DHS said where is Hemu|AFK! DB said to Jorge I see Hemu We better go. DB,Jorge,AceJace,Toadbert101,YellowyOPshi398,and the Cookie_Lord_Emperor Talks about DHS eating there bagels.They said that the droids are gonna takeover the planet Chocolate. They send RFM to order cookies. They battle DHS all day with no breaks.The droids didn't know that they are deices with pickles!!![

TEH SEQUEL

DB the Clone Wars: The revenge of Dark Vader's Evil Laptop

So in his base he said to his Padawn to him Be patient you idiot.DB fly in a ship and was in war.Cookie_Lord said:I'm having a bad feeling about the war. Some jedi went in there ships with bagels. Copy's of RFM to take control of the ships. DHS sends the army of Laptops to destroy the jedi and the Emperor. Jorge tries to find RFM before the war starts.Then The battle begins everyone fires food and candy.(This is a strange Episode?) meanwhile DHS and Toadbert101 were fighting with lollipops (also Lightsabers) Hemu|AFK arrest Toadbert101. Hemu|AFK Put Toadbert101 with DB in the cell. Then when The battle was over Jorge and AceJace comes with YellowyOshi398 to save Toadbert101 and DB. When they all fell in 1,900, feet and they say is just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where still falling ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . When then they landed on the ground everyone's butt on fire of lava. and then They fly in the smoke and they said why are we still flying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and this is why im in Yoda's house and we said o boy o boy where in trouble. as they run this is the last thing that Yoda said I Love u!

This is a fanfic i found on teh userpedia.

Free Loader said:
Guiliant said:
[phail]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/Vivaland/Untitled-29.png[/phail]

Guiliant, you don't have skillz.
Oh, and who said you should be talking?

Back