You Decide: Akamora Tower

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Hey guys,
I decided to quickly write this short little thing because I'm planning on coming back for a long time and getting involved again. I've been a lot less busy lately :)

I wanted to see the feedback on this because I was planning to write another story on Userpedia, and this is kind of what I was thinking I'd do.

I think you'll agree my writing has definitely matured from my 11-year old brain back quite a long time ago.
Oh and also, I'm just using Smasher as a place-filler name because it starts with S (like Supremo). If I decide to do this story, I'll most likely think more deeply about the characters (have signups or something).

Anyways, here it is! Be sure to rate it if you read it.
“Smasher.. what’s going on?”

“The tower just… it just.. fell down..”

Akamora Tower, a large tourist hotspot in Japan toppled on its left side. The Earth rumbled as pieces of glass rained over Hakadesh. People screamed in terror, and Smasher and Supremo were caught in the middle of the nightmare as well.

“We NEED to get out of here!” Supremo screamed urgently, ducking and covering his head, “There’s no chance we’ll survive if we stay!”

Smasher nodded his head in agreement.

Now you’re probably wondering – “wait y is this story so stupid and cliché a tower falls down omg that’s so overused gross”
Well, it’s a long story.

But you’ll have to decide for yourself what happened afterward.

I can’t force you to read a boring and most likely cliché story, I know your imagination urges for excitement. Guess what! You’ll get to release that excitement here.

Don’t get too excited though, because there won’t be many choices for you to decide on, and some choices will lead you to death. Don’t be greedy, this isn’t your story, it’s MINE.

So, what happened? You decide.
SMASHER AND SUPREMO ESCAPE DOWNTOWN HAKADESH TO NAIRON RIVER
SMASHER AND SUPREMO HIDE IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX NEAR HAKADESH
SMASHER AND SUPREMO GO TO THEIR HOUSE

Back