Pokèmon X, an evolution problem

PrincessOfPeaches

Oh, did I win?
Um, hi, I have a problem. During my playthrough of Pokèmon X I decided to add both Budew and Flabèbe to my team. Later I found out that Floette evolves into Florges by the use of a shiny stone, which is also needed to evolve Roselia into Roserade. I didn't think of this as a problem because I was 90% that there would be more than one shiny stone in the game, so I went ahead and evolved my Floette into Florges. After a doing a little bit of research I found out that I was wrong, there is only one shiny stone in the entire game (excluding secret super training with Roserade), so right now I'm stuck with Roselia and it's to late to replace it with another pokèmon.

So if any of you happened to have a shiny stone that you don't need, I would be more than happy if I could get it via a trade.

Thank you for reading this. :)

Re: Pokèmon X, a evolution problem

Like leaf stone, serves to evolve a Pokemon.

Bag_Shiny_Stone_Sprite.png

Since gen IV. Haven't got the game, though.

Re: Pokèmon X, a evolution problem

Smg2daisy said:
I know I am dumb
but what is a shiny stone and where I can get it?

Route 12.

It seems only one can be obtained in this game, but as you said, just do the challenge "An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks!" in super secret training, you will have small chances to get one shiny stone.

Cirdec said:
It seems only one can be obtained in this game, but as you said, just do the challenge "An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks!" in super secret training, you will have small chances to get one shiny stone.
Don't I need a Roserade for that?

PrincessOfPeaches said:
Cirdec said:

No, just do the challenge with any pokémon who can (that means a pokémon who has 510 EV, or in other words, a full effort bar)

Cirdec said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
Cirdec said:

No, just do the challenge with any pokémon who can (that means a pokémon who has 510 EV, or in other words, a full effort bar)

I believe this can be done for a lot of stones as well, as long as you have a Pokemon with full EV's and have unlocked the training mission for the stone you want. just don't fuck up the minigame

Oh, It worked! And it only took me about five minutes! Thanks a lot for helping me guys. You made this problem a whole lot easier to solve than what I anticipated.

For some odd reason I thought I had to do the challenge with a Roserade to be able to get a shiny stone, but luckily I was wrong. So, again, thanks a lot for all your help! ;D

Back