DS Ripoffs from the 64

You know, I keep adding onto my posts at pretty much the exact same time that you're posting replies.

I'll just put it all here:

They could also use the bottom screen to switch partners and use items more easily that using the C-pad, which might be the only way they could fit all the controls in.

Also, if they do ever remake it, I hope to god they don't use the bottom screen for maps. This game just wouldn't be the same with maps to help you through it all.

Looniju said:
A port to the Virtual Console would suck. I want new stuff, not the exact same thing. Go buy it off the DS if you want a port.

Except it's already on the Virtual Console and the Virtual Console was made for ports, while the DS wasn't.

At least have things make sense before you use my quote against me.

Dashell said:
A port to the DS would suck. I want new stuff, not the exact same thing. Go buy it off the Virtual Console if you want a port.
I already own the 64 version, I want a handheld version, not the exact same thing. Paper Mario is too great to be tethered down to a TV.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Dashell said:
A port to the DS would suck. I want new stuff, not the exact same thing. Go buy it off the Virtual Console if you want a port.
I already own the 64 version, I want a handheld version, not the exact same thing. Paper Mario is too great to be tethered down to a TV.

I meant a port, which is the exact same thing, but on a different console.

F-F-F-F-FAILURE

Dashell said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Dashell said:

F-F-F-F-FAILURE
Oooook, ignoring the semi-flame there, you know exactly what I mean.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Dashell said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Dashell said:

F-F-F-F-FAILURE
Oooook, ignoring the semi-flame there, you know exactly what I mean.

You know what I meant.

Also, I wasn't calling you a failure. I was calling your action a failure.

Alright, whatever, all I want is a handheld version of Paper Mario without Nintendo screwing it up somehow.

Back