Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel kinda old knowing it's no longer Sega or Nintendo, but rather Sony.
Anyway, I played both because I didn't really care about brand loyalty even young.

Nintendo all the way. Well not quite. The only time I played Sony was to play Spyro or Spiderman.

Nintendo growing up. One of my neighbors had a PlayStation and was partial to this basketball game (no idea what it was called. I just remember he liked the Utah Jazz). He was a few years older than me and didn't tell me how to play the game, and I had never played anything on the console before then. Regardless, I beat him by a considerable margin.

Definitely both. I had a Nintendo 64 when I was very young, but we sold that, then a few years later we got a PlayStation 2 and I started to get into gaming, but then I got into Nintendo again, and that was when I really began to get interested in gaming and whatnot.

Both.

probably more sony than nintendo.

Mainly due to sony systems having more rpgs.

Although now it feels like both.

Amphituber said:
Zae said:

Speaking of which, I may be getting a PS3 soon; any suggestions for a good RPG?

tales of graces f is pretty good

i actually didnt get to test too many rpgs on the ps3 though since it was my brothers and he moved a lot so lol.

Nintendo 100%

Zae said:
Amphituber said:
Zae said:

Speaking of which, I may be getting a PS3 soon; any suggestions for a good RPG?

tales of graces f is pretty good

i actually didnt get to test too many rpgs on the ps3 though since it was my brothers and he moved a lot so lol.

Hmm. Okay, thanks!

Both but more sony than nintendo.

First station was PS2, second was gamecube.

Definitely Nintendo. That is the only system that we own, and we have owned all of them since the 64 (console wise) and Game Boy (handheld wise).

However, my grandparents have a PS2 that I played with my cousins a lot growing up as well, though it was annoying because whenever we played a PS1 game on it, we couldn't save, so everytime I played Spyro 2, I would just be playing from scratch each time.

In my house, young kid it was mainly Sony consoles, though we did get a Wii, and Nintendo handhelds

I played with both consoles over their generations. However, I definitely played the first Playstation's games more than the Nintendo 64. I even played the Dreamcast more.

Back