Request: Super Mario Illustration Requests (Both SM3DW and Merchandise)

LTIan

Banned from the Wiki
Banned User
Can anyone get bigger size versions of the Super Mario 3D World Stamps and its collection?

Re: Request: SM3DW Stamp Requests

If you mean the images at Gallery:Super Mario 3D World#Stamps, I'm not sure if they would come at a bigger size in-game, as it looks like a sprite. It was obtained from the official Japanese website.

Unless Nintendo choose to reveal more, the remaining 78 stamps will be seen after the game has been released in November.

Yeah. :(

I've been trying images that like for the Super Mario Wiki..

So far, I found some of those images on these merchandises:
Mario-Wallet_14724-l.jpg

Nintendo-Super-Mario-Bros.-Green-Mushroom-Collage-Baseball-Cap-3.jpg

cap_-_wide_bill_mario_embroidery-14058224-frntl.jpg

Does anyone have any of these Mario-related merchandises?

I'd like someone to scan all of those cool-looking Mario Baddies that are on them. :)

Hang on, are those pieces of merchandise actually being promoted with Super Mario 3D World? Or are those embroidery patterns actual stamps from the game? We shouldn't get them confused.

hero.jpg

oddly enough, i think the background of this image shows off a bunch more; if not all of the stamps

Vince McMahon said:
hero.jpg

oddly enough, i think the background of this image shows off a bunch more; if not all of the stamps
Exept the ones we assumed were Rosalina (and maybe a few more.) Strange, isn't it?

Y.K., you're right.

I'll change the title of the thread.

But still, do you have any of the merchandises from above?

Vince McMahon said:
*img*

Hmm, 'teresting.

LTIan said:
Y.K., you're right.

I'll change the title of the thread.

But still, do you have any of the merchandises from above?
Personally, I don't. The only Mario merchandise I have is a Yoshi and Diddy Kong plush, a couple of figurines and a few miscellaneous Club Nintendo items.

Daskarzine said:
Hang on, are those pieces of merchandise actually being promoted with Super Mario 3D World? Or are those embroidery patterns actual stamps from the game? We shouldn't get them confused.

They are most certainly not promoted with Super Mario 3D World and they existed far back before the game was even announced

Phoenix Wright said:
Exept the ones we assumed were Rosalina (and maybe a few more.) Strange, isn't it?
[/quote]
To me the Sprixies seem to be where at least one of the predicted Rosalina one is, and I;m talking 'Mini Rosalina'

Demidevimon said:
Phoenix Wright said:

To me the Sprixies seem to be where at least one of the predicted Rosalina one is, and I;m talking 'Mini Rosalina'

But the infamous Rosalina and Lumas sticker seems to be missing entirely.

BananaFreak said:
Demidevimon said:
Phoenix Wright said:

wonder what those awful stickers did to get the "infamous" status

Baby Luigi said:
BananaFreak said:
Demidevimon said:
Phoenix Wright said:

I think that it's because it could reveal plot

Also, I find it funny how you guys are quoting a broken quote

Phoenix Wright said:
Baby Luigi said:
BananaFreak said:
Demidevimon said:
Phoenix Wright said:

I think that it's because it could reveal plot

Also, I find it funny how you guys are quoting a broken quote

Hey at least I tried to fix it.

Can we get back on topic?

I'm still asking if anyone has any of the merchandise I mentioned from above.

A user called Agentdave7 is saving the images to Miiverse, and then uploading them to the wiki. The table on the Stamp article is nearing completion.

Sweet! :D

Upon completion, I will define what stamps can be found and what other stamps can not be found. :)

SM3DW-AllStamps.jpg

Someone posted a completed collection of the stamps.

Now I can determine what characters were used, weren't used, and hasn't been added for the stamp collection and the merchandises:

Used:

Goomba
Koopa Troopa (Stamp Wallpaper only)
Bob-omb
Boo
Blooper (2 different variations. one collection, one in wallpaper)
Cheep-Cheep
Spiny
Bullet Bill

Weren't Used:

Fuzzy (Not in the wallpaper)
Charging Chucks (Not in merchandises)
Para-Bones (Not in merchandises)
Galoomba (Not in merchandises)
Boom Boom (Not in merchandises)
Pom Pom (Not in merchandises)
Piranha Plant (different variation, not used in merchandises)
Blooper (different Variation, not used in Stamp Collection, but can be found in wallpaper)

Can't Be Found:

Paratroopa
Buzzy Beetle
Hammer Bro.
Chomp-Chain
Monty Mole
Lakitu
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
Piranha Plant (different variation)

If anyone can make bigger images of the stamps that were used from above that would be great. :)

Also, if anyone should happen to have any of merchandises I explained from the earlier posts, can he or she try to scan the line arts of the Enemies that weren't added (Aren't Used section) to the stamp collection?

Back