Youtube problem.

Iggy Koopa Jr

scrambled eggs
When I want to play a Youtube video, this happens:

405. That’s an error.

The request method ODU4GET is inappropriate for the URL /watch. That’s all we know.

This message pops up, and I have trouble playing the video (lags, stops, gets the message saying ERROR...)

I've checked, and everything is up to date. What's wrong?

What is the full URL?

Don't know how this would help, but according to Wikipedia an "ODU4" is one of these

"GET" is probably a command of some type?

Well a 405 means the data's there, but you can't access it through the way you attempted.

It may be an issue with your ODU4, whatever that is.

EDIT: "GET" is an instruction for your server to essentially fetch a piece of data. That may be where the error lies: your computer isn't "GETting" correctly.

A 405 error means that the method of request isn't allowed. Does the URL look like youtube.com/watch?v={video}?

Ninja'd ×4.

85 said:
Don't know how this would help, but according to Wikipedia an "ODU4" is one of these

"GET" is probably a command of some type?
GET is with request value in the URI, as usually via forms.

And Ninja'd again.

ODU4 appears to be suitable for Ethernet connections. Shouldn't be used on WWW connections.

I have everything up to date, as I said. Adobe and the other thingy is working, and updated to the latest version.

OK, I got the BSOD problem, fixed it, and I think it's connected with my Youtube problem, which remains persistent. How do I permanently get rid of the problem.

Back