Mystery Murder Case In Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
So this is like NSM's game, basically you need to find the murderer in a case. Today we will arrive the game of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! So everyone can discuss their stuff here. I need at least two people from you all play this game because you will use your Dream Suite to investigate the crime scene. Here are the basic things you can do:

.Investigate my dream town.
.Ask the characters in the game. You can ask anything, and I will send a PM as their answers. And just in case those who didn't play this game, I will post the entire list that you can ask to.
.Discuss here.

Your winning condition is to find out the murderer within 6 am, in the 10th of October as the murderer will take the train and run away. The time follows my time, so you have only some days to investigate.
Good luck!

My Dream Address: 5800-2952-1538
Moose, a villager
Marcel, a villager
Bertha, a villager
Limberg, a villager
Mathilda, a villager
Bianca, a villager
Chadder, a villager
Muffy, a villager
Sparro, a villager
Samson, a villager
Resse, works at Re-Tail
Cyrus, works at Re-Tail
Isabelle, secretary at Town Hall
Tom Nook, works at Nook's Homes
Porter, works at Train Station
Digby, runs the Happy Home Showcase
Blathers, works in the Museum
Luna,runs the Dream Suite
Lyle, works in Nook's Homes
Dr. Shrunk, runs Club LOL
Booker, works in the Police Station
K.K. Slider, performs in Saturdays at Club LOL
Timmy & Tommy, runs T.I.Y
Sable, Labelle and Mabel, runs Able Sisters
Celeste, works in Museum Gift shop
Harriet, runs Shampoodle
Kicks, runs Kicks (selling shoes and socks)
Phyllis, works in Caligo Post Office
Brewster, runs The Roost

Now the time is 12:18 AM, 6th of October.
I will give a brief condition about the crime scene for those who aren't playing this.

Setting: Caligo, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Crime scene: In the mayor's house
Victim: Mayor of Caligo, Smgdaisy
Time: 12 AM
Weapon: From the crime scene, it is believed that the axe beside the victim could be the weapon
Shops condition: All the shops are closed except the Caligo Post Office, Dream Suite, the Museum and The Roost

I would like to interrogate that flamingo

Kim walks up to the flamingo and pulls out her flashlight, she shines it in the flamingo face before asking, "WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF THE 5TH?"

Kim lowers her flashlight and walks around the flamingo. "The silent treatment, huh? Don't worry honey, I'll break you sooner or later, AND I'LL GET YOU TO CONFESS TO THE CRIME."

Kim slowly walks away and jots down in her notebook, "Suspicious flamingo is a prime suspect but refusing to cough up any info."

Okay now that I got that out of the way, I don't need the game to play this right?

Kim studies the map closely. She finally lifts her head and announces out loud, "The police station! Yes, the cops must have something on this disaster! I shall visit them."

She leaves the crime scene and heads to the police station.

(I'd like to investigate the police station)

Cirdec said:
Who lives near the town tree?
Sparro

Kimberly Hart said:
Kim studies the map closely. She finally lifts her head and announces out loud, "The police station! Yes, the cops must have something on this disaster! I shall visit them."

She leaves the crime scene and heads to the police station.

(I'd like to investigate the police station)
The police station runs by Booker. He stands there and you may ask questions on him.

Kim walks in and is very surprised to find out it is run by a bulldog. "This is a very odd town, but regardless someone's murder must not go without justice! Even if I have to negotiate with a parrot to get the truth!"

Kim ask Booker a question, "What your investigation on the murder of this town's ex-mayor brought up so far?"

Umm... okay... first I am sorry for our mayor's death! It is my fault for not being catious for our town's safety. Uh yes, from the crime scene, it seems the axe is the weapon. Right, it must be. And the table of the room was lifted, that means the murderer and mayor had a fight or pushing before. But as I visited her house before, something seems to be missing... but I for got what is it... I am so sorry!"

Kim wrote down everything Booker said. "Interesting...did you notice the flamingo? I believe it to be a prime suspect!"

"Grah! Too flamingos? This is a shocking bit of info! I must be on my way now, thanks for the help, Sir!" Kim dashes out the door to return to the crime scene.

She bursts back into the crime scene. She keeps a suspicious eye on both flamingos but walks up to the ax. She picks it up and examines it. "Is this...really the murder weapon? Booker didn't seem to sure about it..."

(Examine the ax)

Ax/Axe can be spelled either way.

"Blood...it seems as if it is indeed the murder weapon, but why was he so unsure? Maybe it'll help to get some info off the body."

(Investigate Mayor's body)

"Sliced neck, with an ax, doesn't seem like an easy job, like Booker said there had to have been some fighting beforehand..."

Is the cut on the front or back of the neck?

"Booker mentioned a table, why don't I check that out?"

(Investigate table)

Back