Fast Request: Cleaning the List of Mario references on the Web article

Dashbot

BREEE
I'd call this (List of Mario references on the Web) the worst article in the wiki, look at the Happy Wheels section, and you will found "THere is" instead of "There is". Look at the Lego Cuusoo section, and see the wrong coded and spacebeforetext=pre things, why there is so many list points -like- section titles. I'd love to take it, but I have no time at all due to school, and this is sure a mess!

It was worse before the last gutting back in March.

EDIT: I trimmed some more stuff out, like the fan-made LEGO kuso, and some other badly written stuff. It might be a good idea to go through and decide whether certain refs are really notable enough to bother with at some point, although it's tricky because notability's in the eye of the beholder.

I added the RiffTrax section, well, because I feel like it's an official site (from the guys who did MST3K) and I think it deserves to be mentioned here and if MST3K gets mentioned in references in movies, why not RiffTrax?

Maybe this article needs a semi-protection?

Wow, for some reason, I thought it already was, because yeah, that would make a lot of sense.

So uh, is that a yes or a no?

A yes from me but I was waiting for more opinions; but the other admin I asked for a second opinion didn't protest, so I just went ahead and semiprotected it now. It's a pretty no-brainer decision.

Now That's a lot better now, I knew i could relay on you guys! Now could this be locked and moved?

Wait it is missing Mari0.

Back