Cold Chisel no longer available on iTunes

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
Yeah, I think I'll just go die now.

In October, we'll update the SiteNotice accordingly.

Mario4Ever said:
In October, we'll update the SiteNotice accordingly.
Sounds like a plan.

レイチェル said:
All the original albums are gone. All is left is crappy covers and re-releases. No more classic studio albums, live albums or the complete collection.

Demidevimon said:
YouTube might still have them
They don't have most of the less-publicised tracks.

Okay so they put everything back up, but it's all available for pre-order for November... I don't see the point of taking down a whole band's library and putting it all back up a month later.

Mr. Grumpy said:
Okay so they put everything back up, but it's all available for pre-order for November... I don't see the point of taking down a whole band's library and putting it all back up a month later.

I dunno, but I know sometimes bands can have licensing problems when it comes to things like this. I'm not an expert on it, but my guess is that the licensing agreements on their songs ran out and they just renewed it.

One of the biggest examples of a licensing issue that comes to mind is the fact that The Beatles didn't come to iTunes until 2010, after 2 years of going through development hell and licensing with Apple.

But if you still want to listen to their music while you wait for them to be put up again, you can check out Grooveshark, which may have some of the tracks that YouTube doesn't.

Back