• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Awards issue, sweet.

Great issue, big improvement on last time.

Nice to win a second SOTM, let's go for 3-in-a-row. And it's nice to see so many main sections

I'm hoping my bible on Brawl Tactics this time did not scare away people. :p

Well, once again, I'm glad to have written up another article on Brawl Tactics!
A bit funny how I decided to write up about Peach (I decided and started working on my section September 7th and sent it in on the 8th, and then shortly after she gets revealed for Smash 4. xD

I wonder if Brawl Tactics will win SoTM again, that would make it a 3rd time in a row if it did. O__O

Aside from that, I thought this edition of the 'Shroom was pretty well done! The reviews were pretty good and well-written (Pyro's was the most interesting to me actually), and the Fun Stuff corner was awesome as well! ^__^

Also loved reading the stuff on the Awards too!~

I bet Nintendo hacked your computer saw you were writing Brawl Tactics on Peach and that's why she was included

or maybe they just decided to include peach since she's been in every single smash game

Not everyone has a 3DS either
But who cares, we've got ten more months

Great issue. :) I want to sincerely apologize though that I did not send anything in relating to the awards (both my thoughts and about the Pokemon tournament), I've been really busy over the week with homework and other things and I didn't find enough time to type something up, so I am extremely sorry.

Back