Nysic said:
for some reason the one with the mustache reminds me of this:

omg i almost completely forgot about this one

it's official - moustached neptune will be known as Mr. Wilson

*blows dust off thread*

i'm in the process of big spriting atm

1baee12768269ce906f7449f2a499f79.png

not finished yet, but that's just to give you an idea of what i'm up to

it's heavily inspired by uniju and snack's works, just incase you were wondering why it looks similar to new wikisburg

Bravo. I think you are improving.

Why settle for mediocre though? You should aim higher and raise your standard.

Good luck! :yoshi:

60zt6Cs.png

A closer up image of my new avatar

You guys remember a while back that Edo and 22 had those rotating avatars which had like charmander and bulbasaur but in different costumes and shizzle? yeah that's what i'm gonna do soon

I'm still working towards the Helicarrier, and am currently in the process of smaller additions to the carrier itself

752f4b2fb2be10ba073e751f84f37ea4.png

Neptune's Personal Armoured Vehicle (Based on the HVY Insurgent from GTAV, which in turn is based upon the GURKHA LAPV)

40f52de209ae73e2a601375b827950d1.png

Helicarrier On-board Personnel Transport Jeep (Based on the Canis Merryweather Mesa from GTAV, which is in turn based upon the 1987–1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ)

e7cfa47e367ff26457eab6f581139254.png

Bowserpedian Armoured Harrier Jump-Jet (Based on the Mammoth Hydra from GTAV, which is in turn based upon the British Aerospace Harrier II)

1d6b2c12b25c1dd513d3f899d2de61f6.png

Big Fucking Gun

big credit to Snack and Uniju, they're the inspiration for these, and I also used Uni's car models for the Jeep

haven't posted here in a long time

efae1d7513855bd80e2a70e1ca6453b6.png

just a little something i've gotten into doing recently, i thought i'd sprite, in the style of Fire Emblem 8, the six generals and myself from that failed Quest for the Throne thread that happened a while back

as you can see, we have myself, anton, vommack, blue koop, scarecrow, wario bros and pikax

i'll sprite the other participants of that thread too

i might update with details of other sprite work i might have been doing, i can't remember what i've been working on tbh

Quite the way to take me back down memory lane, thank you.

I edited my sprites again, this time hopefully for a future comic (not my awards comics, something bigger)

it's a small change, but please let me introduce Old Man Neptune

b3b00028e11faa3d0fbfbe1e5b2cdbe0.png

one heck of a bump from last year for a very small update

thought i'd have a bit of fun and sprite up an idea i had for an rpg, it's like m&l but with more characters in the pool

nxBDptK.png

i had to edit crash, son of suns, phoenix rider and ub's sprites from normal sprites as none of them have any sort of battle sprites available

nothing to get excited over, it's just a little sprite project i set myself for the heck of it

the way i imagined it was something like this:

• ultima bahamut would have the classic jump as a primary, and various arm cannon attacks as special attacks
  • phoenix rider would have a bow and arrow attack as a primary, then various different ranged and melee attacks as specials
  • crash would have a sword attack as a primary, and various melee and ranged attacks as specials (including a mini mc march attack)
  • edo would have a staff attack as a primary, then some magic attacks, some healing, as specials (he also has an attack where he calls upon bonsula, and whacks his head with the staff at the enemy)
  • neptune, much the same as bowser in bis, would have a punch as his primary, and various army attacks as specials (including scarecrow with a lick attack)
  • son of suns would have a magic attack as his primary, and various other elemental attacks as his secondary (i gave him doctor strange type powers because why not)

Wow! Talk about perfection! I never seen art so good!

eheheheh, technically you could request them and i could say i'd do 'em, but my track record ends up usually being that i start and don't finish them :P

Back