Quick question: Template color

I guess crossover.

But honestly, I'm not even sure about whether all these articles are necessary or a good idea. It's not a Mario game, it's a random game that was cannibalized into a Mario game. Seems like a better candidate for partial coverage (i.e. game page only) - which is what it used to be. Afaik, no one cleared the creation of more articles: it just started being done out of the blue - or maybe I missed the discussion, but either way, it should've gone through the Proposals, like when we decide on new Guest Appearances (MarioWiki:Coverage).

It'd be wiser to make a proper decision and then worry about a nav template if we don't simply revert the changes and scrap the extra articles.

Not sure about that, because there are really no many articles exclusive to this game, just thought about it but what about the Super Mario Bros. 2 nav template, Pages exclusive to Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, could be added to that template?

That's a better idea than making a separate template. Although I still think reconsidering those extra pages would be the best idea. Either way, the template's name shouldn't then become SMB2/YK:DDP/SMA - that'd be way too long, and the YK:DDP content is more like extra anyway, and so wouldn't need equal billing up top.

Back