Ozzy Election.

Yoshario

King Bowser
Tony Abbot is a fucking dumbshit who I wouldn't trust buttering my fucking toast, let alone be Australia's head of state chief legislator. The only explanation I can think of for the election of Abbot is the pervasive racism in Australia. Of course all Australians aren't racist but the problem is worse than the Deep South, I can say with experience.

I saw the thread title and thought Ozzy Osbourne was getting elected to something.

^ Same. LOL

Umm... I have no knowledge on Australia's Government...so this just went over my head.

It was yesterday, and I voted for the Labour Party. Kind of pissed off about the Coalition winning for the usual civil rights reasons, but on a personal level, I'm shit scared about my wage being severely decreased since they've expressed interest in abolishing penalty rates, of which my entire wage is based.

Clay Mario said:
Of course all Australians aren't racist but the problem is worse than the Deep South, I can say with experience.
i am convinced you are only back to see how many people you can piss off as possible

What civil rights reasons?

Groden said:
Clay Mario said:
Of course all Australians aren't racist but the problem is worse than the Deep South, I can say with experience.
i am convinced you are only back to see how many people you can piss off as possible
Hey, I remember you! Are you still a troll?

Clay Mario said:

Groden said:
Clay Mario said:

is that like your defense mechanism?

No, he once posed as Rudnicki and made threats against the wiki in 09. He used to be known for his general immaturity, idk if still.

Hey, guess what you fat crap. I am letting you know I am summoning 20 trolls to attack the MarioWiki, 7:45 PM tonight. Get your little sysop and patroller team ready. We all installed proxies.

While you're doing clean-up duty, we'll be taking over 300 pages within a minute. #darkmyst has a lot of wiki trolls, trust me. Be ready to fight.
It's on the sysop board if you don't believe me

Clay Mario said:
Abbott is against same-sex marriage, he wants to stop immigrants from entering the country, he has spoken poorly of the situations Australia's Indigenous people continue to go through. The usual conservative crap.

also;
Clay Mario said:
Australia is an extremely racist nation built on genocide and invasion, but don't you dare say you know from experience because you don't, and nor do I. That is hugely disrespectful to the people who have to deal with this shit on a daily basis.

Was never a troll, still isn't a troll, and your constant "lol you disagreed with me, so you're a troll" bullshit is beyond irritating.

I /do/ know from experience because I was called a wog when I vacationed in Australia. Also, I lived in the Deep South for 3 years, and I experienced similar racism.

Are you white? Because if you are, then I'm sorry, no such thing as racism against you. That's kind of how it works.

I'm three quarters Portuguese and one quarter East African, but I look very black and I do experience racism. It was especially rampant in Australia, it's like the 1950s over there.

Clay Mario said:
Hey, guess what you fat crap. I am letting you know I am summoning 20 trolls to attack the MarioWiki, 7:45 PM tonight. Get your little sysop and patroller team ready. We all installed proxies.

While you're doing clean-up duty, we'll be taking over 300 pages within a minute. #darkmyst has a lot of wiki trolls, trust me. Be ready to fight.
It's on the sysop board if you don't believe me
dippy forwarded me your pm because i was still not sure where you got this from

that was not a serious threat and i quickly made it clear to you that it was just me being an asshole, while you're taking it out of context and saying i actually was threatening to attack the wiki

i know that counts as trolling and being immature, but that is such a minor case for something that was 4 years ago

OK, and I haven't seen you since about then, hence my question "Are you still a troll?" is completely fair. Because you were. At one time, at least. I have no idea if you're one now, but you're certainly acting like it.

Clay Mario said:
I'm three quarters Portuguese and one quarter East African, but I look very black and I do experience racism. It was especially rampant in Australia, it's like the 1950s over there.
I'm sorry you've had to deal with that sort of treatment, but again, don't speak like you know what it's like for the Indigenous persons actually living here just because of a vacation you had. That's disrespectful to them.

I understand that what I went through on my vacation in Australia is nothing like the virtual apartheid state the Aboriginal people are living in now.

Clay Mario said:
OK, and I haven't seen you since about then, hence my question "Are you still a troll?" is completely fair. Because you were. At one time, at least. I have no idea if you're one now, but you're certainly acting like it.

does me trolling you for 10 minutes over 4 years ago really require a reassuring question? am i a troll for defending myself from being accused of being a troll?

Clay Mario said:
Tony Abbot is a fucking dumbshit who I wouldn't trust buttering my fucking toast, let alone be Australia's head of state.

good thing the queen of england is still australias head of state

Groden said:
am i a troll for defending myself from being accused of being a troll?

you are a miserable little pile of incoming

secede from the evils of the monarchy, right after I finish this stubby

Back