What Will Be Next?

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
Nintendo has released Wii,- one of the best selling seventh generation console. Wii-mote, Nunchuk, Wi-Fi, Wireless controlers and Wii Balance Board. What would 8th generation console will be?
Will it be something like in the Science Fiction?
??????????????????????????????????????

The wii IS science fiction, foo'. Anyway, PS4 is gonna look exactly like PS3(but improved, neh heh), and I hear Xbox 720 is gonna be similar too. Nintendo is Unique with each of their consoles... which is nice.

offtopic: If you haven't read it yet, here's something from the "let out anger" thread. I would've PMed you, but too bad you blocked me.

Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Why the f*** can't Garlic Man leave me the f*** alone?! All he ever does is f***ing nag and make up f***ing lies to try to get me banned, why can't he just shut the f*** up for once?!
*sigh* When I saw Uniju post in this thread, I knew it would be about me.

I would have Private Messaged you, but you have me blocked, so I'll just say it here. Uniju, let's be civilized now. I'm sorry for anything I said that may have offended you. I will forgive you for all the things you said to me, so let's just both forgive and forget. If you really want me to say that you won and I lost, "You win, I lose"; If saying that will stop this endless nagging, then by all means, I'll say it. I'm not asking you to be my best buddy, but at least be a civilized human. Truce?

ONTOPIC: Yes they are making a PS4 => CLICKIE!

Kool_Koopa said:
I wonder what Nintendo is going to call their next console... :drmario: :koopa: :lakitu:
The Pii.

Back