Game Scripts?

Some time ago I decided to make a page for the script of Super Paper Mario, especially the Count Bleck/Tippi part, there it was rejected and now I see that someone is making a Script on ML:DT, and this one isn't deleted like mine

EDIT:I was talking about the dream team script

Megadardery said:
we decided to arrange quotes by characters not by the game.
Ummm, NO. Read it again: quotes get arranged by character and game.

And scripts and lists of chopped up and shuffled quotes are not the same. In a perfect world, it'd be great to have scripts (but not using the LM:DM page's formatting: its way too spacious), but as was discussed before, it'd be very hard to get complete scripts for the RPGs, and a half-baked project isn't a wise undertaking, not when there's so much else that already needs doing around the wiki.

So will we leave Script of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon? I don't think I understand correctly

No we'd delete it. Maybe revising scripts again someday, when the wiki isn't riddled with gaps in our regular content (or when we actually have a bunch of scripts readily available, rather than one or two partial scripts here and there).

Again, what is the differences between a normal quotes page for a game, and a script page for the same game?

Script:

Peach: Help!
Bowser: I'll kill you, Mario.
Mario: Oh no you don't, you big monkey.
Bowser: Huh? Wha...?
Peach: Save me, Mario!

Quotes page:

==Bowser==
*I'll kill you, Mario.
*Huh? Wha...?

==Mario==
*Oh no you don't, you big monkey.

==Peach==
*Help!
*Save me, Mario!

A script also implies every single line in the game. For something like Super Mario World? Sure, we could do a script. Paper Mario? Yeah, that's a pipe dream.

Back