Game Scripts?

Some time ago I decided to make a page for the script of Super Paper Mario, especially the Count Bleck/Tippi part, there it was rejected and now I see that someone is making a Script on ML:DT, and this one isn't deleted like mine

EDIT:I was talking about the dream team script

Megadardery said:
we decided to arrange quotes by characters not by the game.
Ummm, NO. Read it again: quotes get arranged by character and game.

And scripts and lists of chopped up and shuffled quotes are not the same. In a perfect world, it'd be great to have scripts (but not using the LM:DM page's formatting: its way too spacious), but as was discussed before, it'd be very hard to get complete scripts for the RPGs, and a half-baked project isn't a wise undertaking, not when there's so much else that already needs doing around the wiki.

No we'd delete it. Maybe revising scripts again someday, when the wiki isn't riddled with gaps in our regular content (or when we actually have a bunch of scripts readily available, rather than one or two partial scripts here and there).

Again, what is the differences between a normal quotes page for a game, and a script page for the same game?

Script:

Peach: Help!
Bowser: I'll kill you, Mario.
Mario: Oh no you don't, you big monkey.
Bowser: Huh? Wha...?
Peach: Save me, Mario!

Quotes page:

==Bowser==
*I'll kill you, Mario.
*Huh? Wha...?

==Mario==
*Oh no you don't, you big monkey.

==Peach==
*Help!
*Save me, Mario!

A script also implies every single line in the game. For something like Super Mario World? Sure, we could do a script. Paper Mario? Yeah, that's a pipe dream.

Back