i´m-a deciding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
i´m deciding i´m should have an account on the wiki because i´m know some things in some mario games, i´m should make an account on the wiki????? i´m-a undecided

I might be afraid when he edits if he writes like that in the articles. :P </sarcasm>

Smiddle said:
You can create an account, but be careful with spelling and grammar.
Take Smid's advice. He said it much nicer than I did. Don't let my crankiness scare you off. ;)

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
You can create an account, but be careful with spelling and grammar.
Take Smid's advice. He said it much nicer than I did. Don't let my crankiness scare you off. ;)
ARRGH I SHALL USE MY ARGGHNESS TO SCARE YOU OFF! ARRGH

Yeah, so just don't use "i`m" in articles...

Follow most of the formats given on the articles. When I was new to the internet (MW was incidentally my first website), I had some horrible spelling. You have great potential. Also, you're one of those people who doesn't have a wiki account, but has a forum account? I was pretty sure that everyone on the forums had a wiki account too.

Knife said:
Follow most of the formats given on the articles. When I was new to the internet (MW was incidentally my first website), I had some horrible spelling. You have great potential. Also, you're one of those people who doesn't have a wiki account, but has a forum account? I was pretty sure that everyone on the forums had a wiki account too.

1/3 of the people here don't have accounts. :-\

Knife said:
No offense to him, but Stumpers is not the best speller out there. But he's an awesome editor!! :D

Garlic Man said:
Knife said:
No offense to him, but Stumpers is not the best speller out there. But he's an awesome editor!! :D
I agree with that last part. :-\

fire MARIO bros said:
i´m deciding i´m should have an account on the wiki because i´m know some things in some mario games, i´m should make an account on the wiki????? i´m-a undecided
Then pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase leave out the stupid 'm's...

PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt

Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt
He doesn't even know how to type ' apostrophes.
He rather types ´ acute accents.

PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt
Actually, I´m think he just put's them after every time he uses the word "I".

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt
i´m-a not think so i´m think he´s not find the apostrophe key on the keyborad like we´re all do

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt
i´m-a not think so i´m think he´s not find the apostrophe key on the keyborad like we´re all do

Rofl xD. Srsly though don't edit with bad spelling or you'll kill us all! :eek: </overeactionlol>

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt

Rofl xD. Srsly though don't edit with bad spelling or you'll kill us all! :eek: </overeactionlol>
Please no. :( Stooby no wanna be killed.

Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt

lol off-topic. (wait... what was the topic anyway?)

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt

That FMB was going to make a wiki account. I don't know if he did or not, but it seems like this topic could be locked.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
lolpwnt

That FMB was going to make a wiki account. I don't know if he did or not, but it seems like this topic could be locked.
I already have a wiki account so a mod will lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back