Handwriting

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
What are you guy's handwriting like?

My handwriting is messy as shit, but I can write extremely fast, there are some times that I can't even read my own writing. It is really weird though my close friends all write really neat but can read my chicken scratch better than I can sometimes.

I really wish I had the stereotypical girl handwriting. You know the cute cursive looking thing, where they dot their 'I's with hearts and it looks all fancy. Yea, I want that. But I don't have that and I don't want it bad enough to work for it.

This is the thread for me.

So, I write right handed, and I write actually pretty small. I hate using wide rule because I barely use any space, and I feel like I'm just wasting paper. Heck, even with college rule, I usually only write half that height. I've been told that I have really nice handwriting, and I write really well fast. I have a skill for writing - not the writing itself, but the process of writing.

However, I have a weird way of writing. I write from the bottom up! Yeah, so when I write, I start at the bottom of the letter and finish at the top. People think I'm weird when I write "e" because I start at the bottom right and end at the middle left, so basically I go backwards of a normal person. I think it is really cool, because it makes me unique, and it's something I can share as a interesting story about me.

dy19.png

I hate my handwriting. It's so sloppy.

I considered posting an image in my handwriting, but I was afraid I would get in trouble for spam.

You know, I was going to make a topic like this like literally 3 days ago, but decided not to.

My handwriting is messy. But it's a constant and organized mess. But people who tried reading my handwriting said they had to read it up close, because far away it looks like chicken scratch. I should post my handwriting on here, because I don't think I did a good job explaining it.

BSRnJ31IIAAE4VZ.jpg

I know it's backwards, but it reads "This is my handwriting. I't very messing because I'm left handed, and this is my writing in cursive."
Yes, it really is hard to see when you're left handed. In school, I once got full credit for an essay but lost like 20 points for my handwriting.

mine is the weirdest thing ever because my school taught me some dumb way to write in first grade and now it's all sloppy and awkward

Ever since dropping out three years ago my handwriting surely has deteriorated over time. It was like a 10 year olds handwriting. Now it's a 5 year olds.

Back