PlayStation 4

When you will get PS4?

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
I'm getting it on launch, Nov 15 and I preordered it at June, day after PS4 E3 2013

My launch games is, Minecraft (It is on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita at Nov), DriveClub with PS+, Madden 25 if my friends want it, Knack if it is good, and Tiny Brains on PSN

I will get the rest when I turn to 18 (M-rated games)

FPS that I want is BattleField 4, Destiny and BattleFront 3

I will get Watch_Dogs on PS4 and Wii U together too

Hopefully Sony can have PS3 PSN and PS3 retails on PS4 by download it or something ready by the launch

New controller colors,

I used to get it at Launch, but I changed my mind.
I honestly don't think I'll ever need a PS4, I'm barely even known to the Sony Mascots.

Also the Launch is 29 November here.

Don't particularly care for the PS4 in general, though GT6 excites me.

Edit: Nvm, GT6 is still a PS3 title.

If I get a PS4, it'll have to be after I get the Wii U, and I don't even know when I'll be getting that.

Ness said:
Who 2 chose 2014 and one chose Xbone?

I chose 2014 dunno who the other 2 are

I wouldn't mind having it, but I am only a second-hand gamer when it comes to PS, and I just spend my money on Nintendo stuff, as that is all I can really afford.

So, I highly doubt I'll ever get PS4.

I wish my brother would have gotten a PS3 instead so I could actually play games like the Last of Us.

Sadly, even so, I wouldn't have any room in the house to play this, so I'll probably have to wait until the PS5 lol.

Even though I WANT to get games that are on the Xbox like Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider they'd be nearly impossible to play since my brother's an idiot. Everytime I play Sims 3 he pretty much freaks out (which just makes my experience no fun)

It's just a shame none of the games I actually would be interested in playing never get put on the Nintendo console either.

Back