FORUM PLAY!

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Otay! Here we go!

Peach: Oh. *sigh* I hope people are coming to my party.
Rosalina: Well if no one does Peach, then it can be just you and me. a party of 2.

Re: FORUM PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peach: Oh no! No one's coming.
Rosalina: It's okay Peach. Maybe the word just didn't get out in time.
Peach: Yeah Probably.

Re: FORUM PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Double Post? AND talking to herself...?

Re: FORUM PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario: i´m-a so busy but i´m got-a busy so i´m have to letf a note to luigi to get some mushrooms, because i´m-a so busy so i´m have
to get ultra mushrooms and some koopasta

Re: FORUM PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The two princesses are in the castle waiting for the party guests.-

Rosalina: Peach, you didn't send the invitations by Parakoopa, did you?

Peach: Yes I did, just like I always do. Why?

Rosalina: Because...

Luigi: I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!

Daisy: I'm heeeeeeeere!
Peach and Rosalina: What?

Mario:done now i´m going back on way home (thinking hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) what im-a forgot to go to pricess peach party oh and rosalina too but-a forgot to go!!!!!! *rushes fast but with all the mushrooms* *zzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm*

fire MARIO bros said:
Mario:done now i´m going back on way home (thinking hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) what im-a forgot to go to pricess peach party oh and rosalina too but-a forgot to go!!!!!! *rushes fast but with all the mushrooms* *zzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm*
Did you learn English as a second language or something?

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Did you learn English as a second language or something?
Did you learn Engrish as a second language or something?

Totally offtopic, but: Lolz at Iron Maiden's signature.

Daisy: Waaaah!
Bowser: Shush! *kidnaps Daisy, Peach, And Rosalina* MWAH HAH HAH!
*Koopa Klown Kar*
Daisy: LET ME GO!
Peach: Yeah!
Daisy: Luigi will show up soon and kick you to Sarsaland where I can put you to prison!
Bowser: Not likely!... And whos Luigi?

Back