What happened?

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Okay, so I was trying to vote for a poll, when it said to log out. So I logged out and put in my username and password. I thought I must've messed up, because it said incorrect. So I tried a second time, making sure I did everything perfectly, when it said it was incorrect again. I tried a third time, and it said it was incorrect and I could make a new password if I put in my username. I put it in and then it said to answer the question to make a new password. I answered it correctly, and it said it was wrong. I tried another time, same thing. I finally got back in, but what the heck happened?

Pretty sure you screwed up your password two times in a row, though for that first part Marioboards will periodically log you out for reasons unknown.

You're welcome.

If it told you to log out, you probably opened a cached version of a page, and tried to do an action that needs session verification. Some URL's, like Mark Read and Logout, contain a key that avoids scripts and malicious links in posts from peforming an action. If you try an old link, it's verification fails. Logging out is not necessarily necessary, refreshing the page works too.

On your password, try entering the correct one.

Back