Sitcoms

you like to sit on computers?

I've never really fully seen a sitcom...

Guiliant said:
you like to sit on computers?

Nah, I just like situational comedies.

I don't think they send a lot of them compared to you guys across the sea, but I mostly watch My Name Is Earl, Married... With Children and Two ½ Men.

Everyone at my School,Included me likes Sitcoms-or atleast people who have a grip on reality-and me :D-Yeah I watch them everynight on Nick at Night or ABC Family or Nick or Disney,Etc.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir said:
Everyone at my School,Included me likes Sitcoms-or atleast people who have a grip on reality-and me :D-Yeah I watch them everynight on Nick at Night or ABC Family or Nick or Disney,Etc.
I haven't heard of most of those.

5 replies... (oh snap, 6 now) Apparently, there aren't many sitcom fans on the forum... ('cept for you)

Minor bump here, but Everybody Hates Chris is my favorite situational comedy.

Sheep Man said:
Minor bump here
« Reply #8 on: August 15, '08, 06:32:31 »
« Reply #9 on: March 31, '10 at 02:11:00 »

As for me, I really like Gilligan's Island. My friend has all the seasons on DVD, and we both watch them whenever she brings them over. Kind of strange as sitcoms go, but, hey, it counts.

Family Guy is a sitcom.
The term "sitcom" is a lot less specific than a lot of people think it is.

If you think about it, Sazae-san is a sitcom too.

So is Doraemon.

My childhood memories are ruined.

Glad we could help.

A Family Guy intro:

"There are two types of sitcoms. One that makes jokes out of everyday situations, like trying to fix your own plumbing or inviting two dates to the same dance. The second type makes jokes out of crude events, like farting. This is the second of those sitcoms." "Ha! I farted!"

I do believe it's a sitcom in that case.

Fassad said:
Smiddle said:
Two ½ Men.
Ew.

Anyway, Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever. No arguments.

I hate sitcoms that have added laughter.

Back