2013 MLB Season

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
With just about less than 50 games to go, several teams are already out of the race, and others are about to be about of the race, like my Yankees :(

Thoughts on the season? I've been pleasantly surprised by the Royals and Pirates, I hope they both do well in the rest of the season.

The Brewers suck.

Not that I really watch or pay attention to it anyway. As a kid, I really just went for the free food and the wiener races.

mets have a .540-something winning percentage since wheeler was called up

we're still 18 games back but it's still nice to know.

I always think "I should pay more attention to Baseball".

But in the end I never really do it.

My postseason picks, a combination of how I want it to go down and how I actually think it will happen:
2DdJZ7G.png

My predictions are failing miserably, just one-for-four. Go A's, then. I don't particularly like any of the other remaining teams.

My predictions for the ALCS (provided the A's move on to the ALCS):
*A's beat Red Sox in 6.
*Dodgers beat Cardinals in 7. I'd want the Cards to win, but that Dodgers' pitching staff. Sure, St. Louis has Wacha and Wainwright and even Lynn, but they are no Greinke, Kershaw or Ryu.

I'm just rooting for my home team to win it all this year. They've been close these past few years, and hopefully it'll happen this time. :)

Got past the A's, and now they need to get ahead of the Red Soxs!

Well, I hate all the remaining teams, so whoever wins won't be fine with me. Still, I'd rather have the Cardinals or the Dodgers win.

Back