Help with a Miiverse website login

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
HI GUYS. I'm in dire need of assistance concerning a login for the Miiverse website. I was wishing to read the full version of this post, and hopefully future posts on the same subject. Though, it requires a "Nintendo Network ID". Problem is, I don't have a Wii U (which provides a personalized system-based login), and I doubt I will have access to one any time soon.

Was there any chance of anyone reading this who knew or possessed a login, but didn't mind if I used it to read these posts? Any assistance is dearly appreciated. Thanks!

It is by Code of Conduit not allowed for others to use one's account, but I can copy-paste it here.

Give me a moment, it's quite a list.

【Global Post】[マリオ&ルイージRPG4 開発コラム その1] [Global Post] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Development Column No.1
みなさんこんにちは!アルファドリームの窪田です。
Hello everyone! This is Kubota from AlphaDream.

(他の言語はコメントにあります)
(Other languages are available in comments.)

これから不定期で少しずつ『マリオ&ルイージRPG4』がどのようにして作られたのかについて、
みなさんにいろいろと紹介をしていきたいと思います。
第一回目では、「本作のキャラクターがどのようにして描かれているか?」について簡単に紹介したいと思います。

Starting today, I'll try to give you a little info every now and then about how we made Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
In this, the first instalment, I'd like to talk quickly about how we drew the characters for our game.
マリオ&ルイージRPG4ドリームアドベンチャーのルイージは、立体(3Dモデル)に見えますが・・・・
This is our hero, Luigi, as he appears in Dream Team Bros. He looks nice and three-dimensional, doesn't he?
zlCfzRDdLlw9hTUddP
実は点々の集合で書いているドット絵(2D)なんです!
In fact, if you look closer you'll see he's actually perfectly flat, drawn with 2D pixels!
zlCfzRDdLrUp6KLUV6
立体に見えるように、キャラクターのふちどりをなくしたり、影の付けにも工夫しています。
(前作のマリオ&ルイージRPG3のルイージとこんなに違うんですよ)
We put a lot of effort into making him look 3D, like getting rid of the outlines, or paying extra attention to his shading.
(As you can see, he's drawn quite differently to how he was in the previous game, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.)
zlCfzRDdLyY8B_UIJB
ドット絵を作る手順を簡単に紹介します!
1.いくつかに分かれているパーツを…
2.動かして位置調整したりザックリ形を描き替え完成形に近づけ…
3.形を整え、細かい陰影を描きこんで出来上がり!
Let me briefly tell you about how we make our pixel art.
First, we divide the object into several parts!
Then, we change the positions of some parts while redrawing completely the shape of others to get them in line with our goal.
Finally, we put the parts back together and add detailed shading to make it look as good as possible!
zlCfzRDdMKE7s6ZZDu
今回はなめらかの動きのために、16方向分つくっています
To make the animation really fluid, this time we drew our characters from 16 different angles.
zlCfzRDdMPIKhNfwmY
ルイージはジャンプの時に左腕を上げるので、反転を使わずに一つ一つ描いています。ちなみにマリオは右腕を上げています。
他にも二人のアクションの違いを探してみてくださいね。
Since Luigi always raises his left arm when jumping, we couldn't just flip the image! Each angle was painted separately.
And by the way, Mario always raises his right.
Why not try and look for these little differences when you play our game?
zlCfzRDdMVkdrVFLV1
大きいキャラは板っぽく見えてしまうので、トリックアートのように平面でも立体に錯覚するように、3に比べてリアルで濃い色を効かせた塗り方にしました。
クッパもこの通り!迫力満点です。
Some of the bigger characters tend to look flat as a board, don't they? That's why we spent extra time on them, preparing pixel art to make sure they pop out at you. You can definitely see how we improved our colouring technique from the previous game!
See Bowser for example. He looks like he's about to blow...
zlCfzRDdMawTZjSZGk
私のお気に入りのルイージはこれ!
ぜひゲーム中で探してみてくださいね:)
And finally, this is the Luigi I personally like most.
See if you can spot him when you're playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. :)
zlCfzRDdMhkhI5CLCt

After this, it repeats in different languages. I'll look for other posts now.

The following posts were made by おおたに. Link.

<To all players in North and South America>
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Development Column No. 2
Hello! This is Otani, the producer on Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
As you may already know, one of the new game 's most significant features is the large number of Luigis who come to lend the player a hand in the adventure.
We thought that in this instalment we could tell you a bit about how we came up with our multi-Luigi plan.
What happened was that while making our previous game, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, we pretty much used up all our good ideas, so even after we were six months into the development of Dream Team Bros. we still couldn't come up with anything good.
Then one day, we received an image from the director, Mr. Kubota. We looked at it, and immediately knew that was it! This is the picture we received, featuring a truly vast number of Luigis. We felt pretty confident that an adventure where a great multitude of Luigis form different shapes in order to help their older brother, Mario, would instantly grab our players' attention.
zlCfzRD7BFwpLt7_Bx
But isn't there actually only one real Luigi? We had to come up with some explanation as to why there was suddenly a whole crowd of them.
We eventually hit upon the idea that we could do what we wanted...if it was in a dream! So we decided to put Luigi to sleep and make his dream world the stage for our adventure, and the rest, as they say, was history.
Here's some early concept art.
What do you think about our old pillow design? Isn't it cute?
zlCfzRD7BJsB7UV96W
There you have it - the origin story of Dream Team Bros.' myriad Luigis. I hope you all get some hands-on time with our game! We love hearing back from our fans - make sure to let us know what you think of this column in the comments!

More to come, but I'd like first to know if this helps.

What does Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. have to do with Miiverse?

All those sprite images have already been uploaded to the wiki, I remember copy-pasting like heck yesterday to add categories.

Lakituthequick said:
More to come, but I'd like first to know if this helps.
It certainly did, thanksso much.

I understand about the code of conduct. All I was wanting to do is read future posts on the subject. It would be great if you or someone could possibly post them here as well as they appear in future.

Alright. I can post them here of course, but I can also PM them. I'll look for part 3 now.

Post by Shimomura. Link.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Development Column No. 3-1
Hello there! My name is Yoko Shimomura, I'm the composer in charge of the music of the Mario & Luigi RPG series.
Dream Team Bros. is the fourth game in the series, and once again all the songs were done by me.
In this third instalment, I'd like to share with you all my inspirations for the music of the game as well as some stories from behind the scenes.

Dream World Background Music
Those of you who have played the game may already have noticed this, but the dream world music is a rearrangement of the real world pieces.
I wrote the first arrangement by riffing on the theme of 'dream' back when I still hadn't seen live footage of the dream world, and it was seriously a piece that would put you right to sleep! (laughs) Unsurprisingly, it was cut.
So obviously I wracked my brains about it, until I finally hit on the idea of using a synth sound with layered effects.
Looking back now, I'm quite happy the initial proposal got axed.
For one thing, it really, really didn't match what's going on on screen! (laughs)
[Dreamy Driftwood Meeting]

Post by Shimomura. Link.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Development Column No. 3-2
Battle Music
It was hard work, making the music for Mario and Luigi's battles.
Each new proposal came back with notes saying "more this" or "more that".
The developers really knew what they were looking for! (laughs)
Though of course I, too, would never settle for second best!
Every time I tried my best to come up with battle music that would do justice to Mario and Luigi's struggles.
One time, I got terribly stuck writing a boss fight theme.
But as the back-and-forth with the development team continued, one moment something got dislodged in my head (laughs) and the tune for "Never Let Up!" was born.

Post by Shimomura. Link.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Development Column No. 3-3
Weird Tunes
I always had a soft spot for the more offbeat video game tunes - like the Mario and Luigi themes, inspired by Latin music and slightly comical, or the sheer weight of the Bowser theme, or the otherworldly final boss theme.
But a 'weird tune' is not simply comical - it has to have that certain je-ne-sais-quoi, that special something that places it outside the norm.
For example in Dream Team Bros, "The Law of Pajamaja" would certainly be one of these.
It's surprisingly hard to come up with them!
If you start slacking off, you might end up with something that can barely be called music! (laughs)

Anyway, thanks for reading, everyone!
It was a real pleasure, though also a bit of a pain (laughs), to create the music for Dream Team Bros.
I hope you'll have as much fun listening to it as I did writing it!

Those of you who already finished the game, I hope you're using the Jukebox for all it's got. ♪

It seems there currently are no other Development Columns, though there is a Expert Challenge post. You don't need an account for the post itself, so here's a link. Once there are more Development Columns, I'll post them.

For some reason, I now just understand why you're doing this.

Thanks so much for remembering to do this Lakitu

Back