yayzors 200 posts!!!! post gifs here!!!!

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
I shall post pictures because YOU have 200 posts?
Lol.
I'll make suck a thread when I have 3500 posts. And 3600. And 3700. And 3800. And 3900. And 4000. And...

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Once again, look at the GIF in my sig. I should celebrate 500 posts! (I feel like a n00b when seeing Smiddle celebrating 5000... lol :P)

Smiddle

Power Star
Garlic Man said:
Once again, look at the GIF in my sig. I should celebrate 500 posts! (I feel like a n00b when seeing Smiddle celebrating 5000... lol :P)
Speaking of your sig, wtf is a rick roll?

Garlic Man

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Hmm... well... wtf am I? Wtf is everybody here? Wtf is garlic? Wtf is chuck norris? Wtf is hillary? Wtf is... (goes on)

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Hmm... well... wtf am I? Wtf is everybody here? Wtf is garlic? Wtf is chuck norris? Wtf is hillary? Wtf is... (goes on)
Wtf?

Garlic Man

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Wtf?
EXACTLY. You have sensed the "wtf" within you, stooby-san...

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Wtf?
EXACTLY. You have sensed the "wtf" within you, stooby-san...
I like my inner-wtf. :D It's wtfier than I ever hoped it would be!

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Whats the point of celebrating 200 posts -_- You should only do something like this if you reach 1000 posts

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Storm Yoshi said:
Whats the point of celebrating 200 posts -_- You should only do something like this if you reach 1000 posts
He likes attention.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
ShyGuy27 said:
Storm Yoshi said:
He likes attention.
Just by looking at his posts and topics I can tell that. :posh:

Garlic Man

ShyGuy27 said:
Storm Yoshi said:
He likes attention.
Yeah, like... he registered about a MONTH ago, and he's already online for 3+ days...? -_-

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_roll