Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
This is the game that turned me on to the world of Fire Emblem.

never played it but i´m gonna try to get to play fire emblem: path of radiance on my gamecube.

ChaosNinji said:
Meh. RD/PoR > SS
Battle animations on SS>Battle animations in PoR (never seen RD's animations, but I assume they're similar to PoR's)

Are the fire emblem series any good? I've seen screenshots and stuff, but don't really know about the games a lot.

Why did Nintendo have to take the demo out from SSBB's american version? :'( DAMN YOU, REGGIE.

Garlic Man said:
Are the fire emblem series any good? I've seen screenshots and stuff, but don't really know about the games a lot.

Why did Nintendo have to take the demo out from SSBB's american version? :'( DAMN YOU, REGGIE.

Fire Emblem is awesome, but it's really hard, especially if you're a bad strategist (like me).

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:

Fire Emblem is awesome, but it's really hard, especially if you're a bad strategist (like me).
Hmm... I (think) I like strategy games... Well, technically, any RPG is strategy

ChaosNinji said:
Well, the Sacred Stones IS the easiest FE game ever. Tower abuse, arena abuse... :/
How the hell far did you get?

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Well, the Sacred Stones IS the easiest FE game ever. Tower abuse, arena abuse... :/

Far, my friend. Far.

How far? Like, have Erika and Ephraim taken the different paths yet?

Not quite.

*Scoffs* You call that far? The game is cake 'til then!

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Far, my friend. Far.

How far? Like, have Erika and Ephraim taken the different paths yet?

Not quite.

*Scoffs* You call that far? The game is cake 'til then!
But not quite... CHEESECAKE, is it, naoughw, Shy Guy 27...

ChaosNinji said:
I would like to point out to you that they waste weapon uses, and unlike some FE games, there's no unlimited weapons in the Sacred Stones, and if you keep abusing the tower and arenas for merciless leveling, your weapons run out. Also, you need the tower to level up your units or you won't survive later into the game.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
I would like to point out to you that they waste weapon uses, and unlike some FE games, there's no unlimited weapons in the Sacred Stones, and if you keep abusing the tower and arenas for merciless leveling, your weapons run out. Also, you need the tower to level up your units or you won't survive later into the game.

You aren't supposed to tower abuse 'till you run out of weapons. <_<

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Then what's your problem? The tower abuse is stricty limited by the strictly limited weapons.
FYI, ChaosNinji, When Ephraim and Erika part ways, go with Erika.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Then what's your problem? The tower abuse is stricty limited by the strictly limited weapons.

Too late. Besides, Reginleif > Rapier.

ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

That's why I said to go with Erika. She's got the harder path.
Don't complain that the game is easy if you took the easier path.
Either way, you could have given Reginleif to Gilliam.

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Wow, you guys are the only talking in this thread... -_-

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Your point is? Look, just because you don't like Fire Emblem doesn't mean that WE aren't allowed to talk about it. Just don't post in the thread, man. >_>

On-topic: Beat it.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Your point is? Look, just because you don't like Fire Emblem doesn't mean that WE aren't allowed to talk about it. Just don't post in the thread, man. >_>

On-topic: Beat it.
Who the **** are you kidding, I LOVE fire emblem!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back