last person to post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch that is almost comical!

I managed to get my bass down to G-4. I see myself beating Tim Storms one day. I don't even have a mic, so I can't hear myself singing that low, but I feel the vibrations in my throat.

No thanks, I would rather have a cheeseburger in paradise.

[youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s[/youtube]

I desperately hope this isn't what MegaMan X7 really is.

*Plays Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett as a victory song*

Nope. I already have surf. It is my surf and turf lunch.

I like listening to J. D. Sumner, I match his vocal range. I can go a bit higher, but I don't know how high I can go, and I can go lower than him, to G-4, but that is by frying my voice that low. By comparision, the current record holder, Tim Storms can fry down to G-7. Yeah, I better start recording so I can claim a new world record. Here is his vocal range:

I listen to a variety of singers from various genres, mostly country and gospel.

What I meant to say is that for now, I'm the winner in this thread.

But like always, someone's gonna post right after me and quickly make me lose and then I'll win again but then someone will make me lose again and I'll post again and...... wait, what were we talking about?

Cuphead said:

But like always, someone's gonna post right after me and quickly make me lose and then I'll win again but then someone will make me lose again and I'll post again and...... wait, what were we talking about?
You've never played Cuphead...yet your display name, avatar, and signature are all centered around Cuphead. That's like if I decided to theme my account after Half-Life or Portal.

I practice my bass singing every day.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
Cuphead said:

You've never played Cuphead...yet your display name, avatar, and signature are all centered around Cuphead. That's like if I decided to theme my account after Half-Life or Portal.

It's simply because I might get the game this week, or maybe today. So now I'm pretty hyped for it, considering I've heard how good of a game it actually is.

But anyway, back to the game that keeps being repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back