Um, is there anyone here from the Classicgaming Forums?

I'm not, but at this point; my life could be at risk if I was because those Forums have been hacked recently.

Okay, saying that "my life could be at risk" was a little extreme, but there has been talk about members having their info being deformatted which means that the hackers can find out where these people live.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Okay, saying that "my life could be at risk" was a little extreme, but there has been talk about members having their info being deformatted which means that the hackers can find out where these people live.
Well, it's way too easy to find out where someone lives if you know their name(yahoo people), and just because someone knows your address doesn't mean they'll ring the door bell and stab you in the heart. :-\

Free Loader said:
Yeah, they'd PROBABLY have some less OBVIOUS way of killing you, or AT LEAST do it a night. And I don't think people make a habit of killing people at random after hacking their favorite website. What, do they pick some user from the site at random and just go kill them for the heck of it?
*Grabs shotgun*

Back