What's with all the renames lately?

Demidevimon said:
Me, you, Terriermon, Gommamon and Tentomon. Not sure if there are others

No, that's all.

85 said:
am I the only person here who doesn't know what a digimon is

Well, if you're fifteen, it's kind of understandable. IIRC the Digimon franchise became somewhat popular around 1999 and then pretty much died around 2002, with only a relatively small audience still following it. Or something like that.

Gabumon said:
85 said:

Well, if you're fifteen, it's kind of understandable. IIRC the Digimon franchise became somewhat popular around 1999 and then pretty much died around 2002, with only a relatively small audience still following it. Or something like that.
i'm fifteen

Terriermon said:
Gabumon said:
85 said:

i'm fifteen
I just turned 14. >.>

Tentomon said:
Terriermon said:
Gabumon said:
85 said:

i'm fifteen
I just turned 14. >.>
wait i'm older than you

by a full year

huh

Terriermon said:
Tentomon said:
Terriermon said:
Gabumon said:
85 said:

i'm fifteen
I just turned 14. >.>
wait i'm older than you

by a full year

huh
You thought I was older than you?

Tentomon said:
Terriermon said:
Tentomon said:
Terriermon said:
Gabumon said:
85 said:

i'm fifteen
I just turned 14. >.>
wait i'm older than you

by a full year

huh
You thought I was older than you?
thought we were about the same age

I said being fifteen is an understandable reason not to know about it, not that being fifteen makes it impossible to know about it. Who can spot the difference?

Exactly.

I guess this is what Neptune felt during the Homestuck fad?

Actually, this is not as bad because people aren't taking other people's names.

Dr. Javelin said:
Actually, this is not as bad because people aren't taking other people's names.

No, you see, this is just as confusing wonderful. Perhaps even more so! Every Digimon has like, an unreasonable amount of different potential evolution trees, and they all overlap like crazy too! For example, both Gabumon and Gomamon can potentially evolve into Marin Angemon. Just by myself I could evolve into Greymon (as can Agumon), Ikkakumon (as can Gomamon), Leomon (as can Guilmon), Tailmon, Stingmon (as can Tentomon), and a lot more.

Everything evolves into everything else, and nothing makes sense!

Back