User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Aloha to the Finale

Well, we have one player that has to take the quiz.

Another that is wrapping up their questions.

We'll see who the ultimate victor is.

The suspense, it's killing me, it's killing the whole community.

ROCKER's results are back!

I will not reveal what he got, but NSY is going to have to put all of his might into it because obviously Rocker got a very high score.

This game, the outcome, the winner, the loser....it's all on the shoulders of NSY right now...

Rocker continues to climb up the mountain, with NSY already farther ahead of him. NSY seems to be go fast, but Rocker is definitely beginning to catch up to him.

Rocker: I'm...huff...coming....

NSY: I'm...the one...who's...huff...going to...win...

Rocker: You're going...to have...huff....to try...harder...

The entire peanut gallery is waiting on ice cubes by the open lava as they watch NSY makes it to the top of the mountain first, taking a breather for a second. Before he could take a step, he trips after Rocker grabs his foot. They all gasp.

Rocker: I'm sorry NSY, but it's my time to win.

As Rocker takes a step, NSY manages to spin around, knocking Rocker onto the ground. Everyone in the peanut gallery cheers.

Gutseh: Take him out NSY!

The two of them begin to attack each other, pulling them behind them as they continue to crawl closer. The crowd is cheering.

Toad: NSY, do what we could not!

Lily: Come on Rocker, I know that you can do this!

NSM: Rocker, win for Team Action!

Smasher: I honestly don't care.

MCD: You care about me.

Smasher: Shut it.

They continue to move closer and closer, just inches from the edge. The first one to throw their doll into the lava wins. Then suddenly, Rocker gets a nice hold on NSY, and tosses him to the side towards some of the ice cubes. Rocker stands up.

Rocker: I'm really sorry NSY, but it's my time to win.

NSY: No!

Rocker continues to limp forward with his doll, and NSY gets to his feet, looking back at the ice cubes. Rocker is ready to throw in the doll, standing over it.

The FINAL RESULTS of the season will be concluded in the next major post!

The winner will be decided next, and the outcome that is to come!!!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ And the winner is...

NEX: Sips soda and eats popcorn Dis Gonn Be good.

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ And the winner is...

Rocker continues to glare down, getting ready to throw his wooden figure into the lava. NSY gets up and picks up a ice cube, running and sliding onto it.

NSY: NO!

NSY zooms by, knocking Rocker over, but sending Rocker's figure into the lava. NSY kept on speeding though, sending him over the side into the volcano. The entire audience screams in horror, but suddenly, NSY manages to grab the side.

NSY: Anyone, help! I'm slipping!!!

NSY continues to hang as everyone else tries to get to the rescue. Suddenly, NSY's grip slips, and he begins to fall in.

Rocker: Gotcha!

NSY glances up to see Rocker's hand gripping his arm, slowly pulling him up.

Rocker: You really MUST be lucky.

Rocker pulls him out of the pit, and NSY hugs him.

NSY: Thank you so much Rocker.

Rocker: Well, I might be the betrayer, but I'm not a bad guy.

NSY: I never said you were.

BMB walks over with the case full of money.

BMB: Congrats Rocker, you are the winner of User Total Drama World Tour!

Rocker takes the case, and everyone cheers for him. They all walk over, patting NSY and Rocker on the shoulder. Before anyone could say anything though, the volcano begins to rumble.

BMB: Yeah, let's get out of here...now!

They all run crazily as they head down the mountainside, hoping on the big cruise ship, leaving the island, watching it erupt.

Well guys, that's it. Rocker has won the challenge, and is the winner of User Total Drama World Tour. But we have a new season, and very familiar location the UTD people will be visiting once again! Who will be the new winner, and who will be losing? Find out when we return for an all new season!

Rocker: 25/25
NSY: 12/25

Total:
Rocker: 40/45
NSY: 33/46

ALTERNATE VERSION

Rocker continues to glare down, getting ready to throw his wooden figure into the lava. NSY gets up and picks up a ice cube, running and sliding onto it with his figure.

NSY: NO!

NSY zooms by, knocking Rocker over, and tossing his own figure into the lava. NSY kept on speeding though, sending him over the side into the volcano. The entire audience screams in horror, but suddenly, NSY manages to grab the side.

NSY: Anyone, help! I'm slipping!!!

NSY continues to hang as everyone else tries to get to the rescue. Suddenly, NSY's grip slips, and he begins to fall in.

Rocker: Gotcha!

NSY glances up to see Rocker's hand gripping his arm, slowly pulling him up.

Rocker: You really MUST be lucky.

Rocker pulls him out of the pit, and NSY hugs him.

NSY: Thank you so much Rocker.

Rocker: Well, I might be the betrayer, but I'm not a bad guy.

NSY: I never said you were.

BMB walks over with the case full of money.

BMB: Congrats NSY, you are the winner of User Total Drama World Tour!

NSY takes the case, and everyone cheers for him. They all walk over, patting NSY and Rocker on the shoulder. Before anyone could say anything though, the volcano begins to rumble.

BMB: Yeah, let's get out of here...now!

They all run crazily as they head down the mountainside, hoping on the big cruise ship, leaving the island, watching it erupt.

This game is officially over! Now get ready for Rocker's User Total Drama Revenge of the Island!

Well, that's that. See you all in UTDROTI!

Holy shit! I did it! WOOOOOO. Its been fun...

NSY you were, although maybe not the best competitor of the game, a valiant opponent and definitely worthy of second place. :D

Gutesh, Toad, and Lily, my apologizes for screwing you over.

This was a great game bmb. I can't believe i actually did it...

I don't mind if My team didn't win, or if I didn't win. The thing that matters is that we all had fun. Congrats, Rocker

Congratulations Rocker.

emotionTongue said:
Well, that's that. See you all in UTDROTI!

Oh wow. I just realised how much of a pain that's going to be. Especially with #iOSAutocorrect7

Congrats Rocker, you definitely deserved it. You surprised us with how well you did the tasks and forgot that you were so dangerous. I never thought I would get to the merge nevermind the final 2 so I am very impressed with how far I came.

Dracomon said:
OK that's cool. Also, it was the biggest number of players and the shortest game?

Well, it was the quickest game because the previous two took FOREVER! Like, don't get me started on NSM's game again, and Reversinator's took a little slower because of a haitus during the middle of it.

You see, I push. If I didn't, we would have taken WAY longer. I'm sure some of you guys didn't like getting all those PMs from me, but I know that a reminder here and there really does make the game move a lot smoother. Besides, I always tried to be as nice as I could during those PMs so that I didn't piss anyone off because of constant bickering from the host.

Back